Question about Halko Momoi concert.

Started by iAnimePHr34k, April 03, 2010, 03:26:08 PM

iAnimePHr34k

Ok, so I didn't go last year because I had no motivation and seeing that line ... OTL.
Anyways...I was wondering along with paying with the registration do you have to pay for the concert tickets as well?
And did they have an autograph session last year? OO:

Mordyan

Quote from: iAnimePHr34k on April 03, 2010, 03:26:08 PM
Ok, so I didn't go last year because I had no motivation and seeing that line ... OTL.
Anyways...I was wondering along with paying with the registration do you have to pay for the concert tickets as well?
And did they have an autograph session last year? OO:

Registration is the only cost,  the concerts are included in that price. And they did in fact hold an autograph session for Halko last year. She also did a couple panels.

iAnimePHr34k

OOO:
So we just have to wait in line for the tickets and we can get 'em for free?

ewu

no tickets, just line up to get into the venue
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

tenton

She actually had 2 autograph sessions last year, once before the concert, once after.

And yeah, that line was just to get in. There were some really crazy fans that were there really early. 8)

There was room inside; the line was only visually scary, you could have walked in after everyone was inside.

kumi-chan

Yea you missed it last year. I ended up at the back of the line, but ended up at the front rows of the venue xD It was funny except the fans scared me a bit. lol But I liked it. Still though my top priority this year is LM.C! ^__^

EvilBunnyKid

When Is all her stuff? The fest, autograph, extras?  Im planning for FANIME now.   :P

ewu

wait a week or so when the schedule comes up and you will have EVERYTHING at your disposal so that you can plan the weekend
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

ruby19_4

I do love her song, but I was clueless last year about her autograph and all. I really hope they post it up so we can get in line or something.

tenton

Her panels and autograph sessions were in the schedule last year (handed out with the registration and I'm pretty sure online at some point last year; at least I seem to recall them being online last year).

TC X0 Lt 0X

Wait Momoi is having a concert too?
Damn MusicFest stealing all my time...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

M

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 18, 2010, 08:59:07 PM
To be completely fair. MusicFest brought in Momoi last year. This year, it's all our GR department. :)
Also, she won't be giving just one concert but multiple.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Acid_Android

Quote from: MPLe on May 19, 2010, 12:41:40 AM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 18, 2010, 08:59:07 PM
To be completely fair. MusicFest brought in Momoi last year. This year, it's all our GR department. :)
Also, she won't be giving just one concert but multiple.

To be completely fair, the awesome GR Department is the one who brought Momoi last year, too :) We just worked on the concert together :)
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

lhouser

I didn't see the info on this show in the schl - could someone elighten me on time/place?
Odd there's no facebook option - www.facebook.com/lhcreative - cut and paste then friend me k?
Pro Photog just looking to make some art.

tenton