Fanime Forum Badges 2010

Started by Suspicious, April 10, 2010, 01:26:38 AM

EdOfNoName

Suspi,

I treasure my badges from previous years and had one of the old ones with me for the whole con. If you haven't already made my badge for this year, I'd prefer that you not make it and save your time for new activities. If you have already made it or if it is already in progress, I'll try to figure out a reasonable way to get it and give you a donation.

Liquid

Quote from: Jerry on June 02, 2010, 08:32:17 AM
I would like to offer a suggestion: With Fanime Dead Dog Day in the works- I'm also thinking of having a Post Fanime gathering of my own since my cosplay was an epic success.

Since most people can mostly identify with me, I could hold a local gathering and grab as many forum badges from you Suspi and distribute as needed.

I'll even pay you up front for your costs and all that jazz.

Anyone else interested in a post Fanime Gathering this summer? :D

I sent the form...but yeah, Jerry can get mine. ^^
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Zero_Kirby

abcbadcat

Quote from: Jerry on June 02, 2010, 08:32:17 AM
I would like to offer a suggestion: With Fanime Dead Dog Day in the works- I'm also thinking of having a Post Fanime gathering of my own since my cosplay was an epic success.

Since most people can mostly identify with me, I could hold a local gathering and grab as many forum badges from you Suspi and distribute as needed.

I'll even pay you up front for your costs and all that jazz.

Anyone else interested in a post Fanime Gathering this summer? :D

This sounds good, I'd love to pick up my 09 and my 10 badge for $2 sometime :D

Also Jerry's cosplay= top tier

Somebody

Idea here: If nothing else works and this gathering is planned before Dead Dog, Jerry do you think you could pick up my badge and let me get it from you at Dead Dog? Ofc we still have to see when Dead Dog is and if I can go and all that, but it was a thought.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Jerry

Depending on Suspi's and my schedule, I'm totally okay with having a gathering to get everyone their badges and/or hang out for the day-

whether its before, the day of, or after Fanime Dead Dog day.

I just worry about fanime Dead Dog, because not everyone on is going to the staff only event.  :P

that and theres nothing wrong having multiple gatherings this summer.  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AuroraDreamer

I would love to have a gathering to pick up badges in July :)

Shinsengumi

To me it be best to mail it to me cause I don't think I'm gonna go to any gatherings unless it's this weeks at the Northern California Cosplay Picnic 2010 or Ryu's bday which is in August
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

c2chaos

I live way to far for the gatherings but I'd like to attend Dead Dog, and I'll try to convince my friends to go.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Dimensional Drifter

Who wants to plan the big gathering?  Suggest perhaps a BBQ at some park on some day would be cool because hosting a party for lots of ppl at someones house and not knowing half of them is kinda....well downright awkward i guess. 

otakuya

Dimensional Drifter

lol when in summer, it is a must to go to the POOL!! XD

Suspicious

Huzzah! I got a new laminator (finally). I'm going to start laminating these and sending out to people who posted their address.

Sorry again!
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Jerry

Quote from: Suspicious on January 12, 2011, 04:02:48 PM
Huzzah! I got a new laminator (finally). I'm going to start laminating these and sending out to people who posted their address.

Sorry again!

No apologies man - I still think these badges were a great idea...

i guess the real question would be --- do you have the resources to make 2011 badges?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Dany

Quote from: Suspicious on January 12, 2011, 04:02:48 PM

Sorry again!

Yay!! I'd almost forgotten about this. I definitely would love to see it at last :)  And I'd like to see what this year comes out if the abilities and resources are there.
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

SweetNiar

Yes! The laminator is aaaliiive! :D *saves that all mighty dollar* im workin on my picture as we speak ^_^

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

c2chaos

I have a somewhat related question. Are we having a Fanime Forum Memebers gathering this year?

Somebody

Quote from: c2chaos on January 29, 2011, 03:02:52 AM
I have a somewhat related question. Are we having a Fanime Forum Memebers gathering this year?
I'm hoping we do! I won't be there until late Friday this year, though. I don't know what everyone wants to do about it, honestly.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty