Fanime Forum Badges 2010

Started by Suspicious, April 10, 2010, 01:26:38 AM

Dany

Quote from: Somebody on May 26, 2010, 06:55:26 AM
In any case, if neither of those ideas above will work (although I very much hope they do! :)) I suppose if you had time you could let everyone know before con to meet you somewhere obvious for a short amount of time to pick them up.? (ex: Hey everyone, I'l be at Stage Zero from this time to that time on this day so come get your badges!) Of course there's always those who can't make it huh... :-\

I agree with this! And if this can happen more than one day, it would be awesome. I -might- be able to make the forum meet, but it depends on what time we arrive and can get into our hotel (we'll already have badges).

Best days for me are Friday, Saturday daytime, and Sunday.
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Suspicious

Since Fanime is coming up really close, feel free to add my number just incase you don't have time to check the forums for more concrete plans.

408-827-8774

You can text me anytime during the weekend and I'll let you know what I figure out.

<shameless plug> I'm also doing custom photo prints and tags and stickers and 3d photos too :D
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

abcbadcat

Quote from: Suspicious on May 26, 2010, 10:54:01 AM
Since Fanime is coming up really close, feel free to add my number just incase you don't have time to check the forums for more concrete plans.

408-827-8774

You can text me anytime during the weekend and I'll let you know what I figure out.

<shameless plug> I'm also doing custom photo prints and tags and stickers and 3d photos too :D

Are you going to be there Thursday? I don't have texting but mind if I call you to meet up some time?

Suspicious

I'm getting there Friday afternoon/night, but I'll probably end up running around and hand delivering them to people.

Xanreo

Quote from: Suspicious on May 26, 2010, 03:22:35 AM
On the plus side, I just found the box with all the old unclaimed 2009 badges.

Great!!

Quote from: Suspicious on May 26, 2010, 10:54:01 AM
408-827-8774

Cool, I'll send you a text Saturday afternoon then.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Dimensional Drifter

so i take it that as long as there's a post, there's a badge?  seeing how page 1 isn't updated, but I don't exactly blame you since your going thru all the trouble of doing this for us. 

rude32

WOOT!!! Can't wait to see this years badge. You always make my badges super awesome.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Chun

Uhh... so I completely forgot about this.

Gonna post an image here, but won't blame you if you don't have one for me this year, as it is my fault.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/418897/ahoge-breasts-caffein-earmuffs-gloves-jacket-leath

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Liquid

Quote from: Suspicious on May 26, 2010, 03:22:35 AM
Mmm.. I have to finish up school work before I can get working on these.  It'll probably be a loooong night on Thursday.

On the plus side, I just found the box with all the old unclaimed 2009 badges.

I unfortunately don't have an Artist Alley table this year.  Is there a Forum gathering I can go to instead?

Well, the forum meet at 11am at stage zero would be okay. If not, I'm in Rovers and you could always get a Rover to pay for it for me. Most of us wont be checking the forums after today, so I dunno where you plan to go, but I do hope I get mine. ^^;
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Suspicious

Hur hur, what I would give for another week to finish things up.

So I'm starting on the badges now.  Final submission deadline is between now and when I go to sleep.  I won't be able to make it to the 11am meetup (10am-12pm final <.< >.>), so badges will be going out Friday night/Saturday morning.  If anyone's free Friday night, we can have a shove-badges-through-a-laminator party :D

All posts before this one will be updated on Page 1

ELDEMONIO

Nice...

Now I won't get lost.

Nephilim

Maybe you can make the Jerry's Friday Night Rice Party? If that's still going on.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

Magical Senpai

EDIT: Got my badge. Thanks!!

Dany

Sadness :( No badge for me...I missed probably every possible chance to find it :(

If we gave an address, can it be tossed in a mailbox?
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Somebody

Quote from: Dany on May 31, 2010, 04:27:21 PM
Sadness :( No badge for me...I missed probably every possible chance to find it :(

If we gave an address, can it be tossed in a mailbox?

Yeah I think my email was failing on me I got absolutely no updates on any topics I'd followed. Anyway I was wondering the same thing, if it could be mailed if we gave an address? I am uneasy about this but I don't know if I'll get to go next year and I'd really like to have it. I mean I'd even reuse it from event to event if I had it.

The only other thing is DDB, but I think that's staff only.  :-X
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Dimensional Drifter

totally missed out on getting your number to text.   :(  any way i can pick this up? 

amaya_JDB

Thanks for the badge man! You did a hella good job!

Hopefully you'll have more time next year!
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Angelx624

I didn't get to pick up my badge. D: I forgot to call ya and I checked in the Artist's Alley but couldn't find if you had a table. ><;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Sunara Ishi

T.T I didn't get mine either. Sadness.
I called Sunday and I think you said it wasn't ready? (I don't have text.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

AuroraDreamer

I missed it :( I tried texting a few times. You answered at first saying they weren't ready yet. Is there anyway we could still receive them?