Fanime Forum Badges 2010

Started by Suspicious, April 10, 2010, 01:26:38 AM

mjlogan

Tried to get ahold of you a couple times but never heard back, is there any way I can still get the badge?  ???
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

c2chaos

I'm really sad that I didn't get to pick mine up, even though I was practically everywhere over at AA and the con itself.

You are one hard person to find--and reach, Suspicious, however, can you still mail it to me?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Suspicious

Yea, I super dropped the ball on this one this year.  My laminator broke, so I could only get a couple batches of badges done in the end.

So if you're missing your badge from this year (or last year), fill out this form and I'll mail it to you.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHJQVER2M19tOWJMeF9jbEh3VGFKN1E6MQ

Badges are free since I messed up.  I would be happy with donations instead.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Chun

Don't worry about it Suspi. You had a much more important obligation to take care of.

Filled out the form, whatever's convenient for you.

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Pengin-san

D'aww!  No worries :3.  One of these years I'll nab my two badges!  I STILL plan on ordering from you for next year anyways.  Good idea with the spreadsheet BTW.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

Dany

Quote from: Suspicious on June 01, 2010, 05:01:46 AM
Yea, I super dropped the ball on this one this year.  My laminator broke, so I could only get a couple batches of badges done in the end.

So if you're missing your badge from this year (or last year), fill out this form and I'll mail it to you.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHJQVER2M19tOWJMeF9jbEh3VGFKN1E6MQ

Badges are free since I messed up.  I would be happy with donations instead.

This is very sweet of you! :)  Thanks ever so much!
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

rude32

Where can we send donations to?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

mjlogan

Dont even worry about it, stuff happens.  How can we still pay for them and the mailing?  :)
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

AuroraDreamer

I would love to pay for it still. Maybe send out an address with the badge, so we can still pay?

Nephilim

After Friday I completely forgot about this. ^^;
Filled out form though~ Would prefer meeting up somehow.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

Somebody

Quote from: Nephilim on June 01, 2010, 01:57:55 PM
After Friday I completely forgot about this. ^^;
Filled out form though~ Would prefer meeting up somehow.
I'm not allowed to give out my location darn it. I wonder if I could get it sent to a friend's house or something...
To bad we couldn't meet up at Sacanime this summer xP but I bet none of you come this way for a lil' con like that.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Dimensional Drifter

Filled out form.  Will be very happy to get it.  Will send donations via paypal =O

Jerry

I would like to offer a suggestion: With Fanime Dead Dog Day in the works- I'm also thinking of having a Post Fanime gathering of my own since my cosplay was an epic success.

Since most people can mostly identify with me, I could hold a local gathering and grab as many forum badges from you Suspi and distribute as needed.

I'll even pay you up front for your costs and all that jazz.

Anyone else interested in a post Fanime Gathering this summer? :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Dimensional Drifter

Sounds cool.  Just need a time/date to set aside

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Jerry on June 02, 2010, 08:32:17 AM
I would like to offer a suggestion: With Fanime Dead Dog Day in the works- I'm also thinking of having a Post Fanime gathering of my own since my cosplay was an epic success.

Since most people can mostly identify with me, I could hold a local gathering and grab as many forum badges from you Suspi and distribute as needed.

I'll even pay you up front for your costs and all that jazz.

Anyone else interested in a post Fanime Gathering this summer? :D
agreed iw ould also like the time and place as well ^^
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Suspicious

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I won't have another laminator (or access to one) until next week anyways.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

rude32

Forum badge gathering sounds pretty excellent.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Jerry

Quote from: Suspicious on June 02, 2010, 12:40:14 PM
That sounds like a pretty good idea. I won't have another laminator (or access to one) until next week anyways.

ironically I have access to a lamination machine thingy at work~

I have to make laminated Vehicle Insurance Cards all the time at work :P

I could probably use the same device to make badges- i just have to do it during my non-work hours. :)

you know my contact info Suspi- get in touch with me and I'll help ya get these forums badges made!
* * * Another [assisting the making of Forum badges] badge.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Barnes

*Fills out the form*
I'm in for a gathering, so long as it is in this month. I'll donate some cash to Suspi when I get the chance.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes