Super-Ultra Random Prize Machine

Started by c2chaos, April 14, 2010, 10:17:10 AM

c2chaos

TURORIAL

Say what the poster before you received from the Super-Ultra Random Prize Machine (it could be anything).
Then, you insert your coin and try your luck. (Well, actually...the next poster decides what you get).

Example:

c2chaos> **inserts coin**

Liquid> You get a "Stale Cookie"!
Liquid>**inserts coin**

Shinsengumi> You get an "Angry Electrode"!
Shinsengumi> **inserts coin**

and it would go on like that and so-forth.

End of TUTORIAL

Let's start!

**inserts coin**

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

abcbadcat

You get a "Master Shake"!
**inserts coin**

c2chaos

You got a "Sad Puppy"!
**inserts coin**

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Elimeno

You got a "Super Muscle Dude Action Figure!  Complete with interchangable speedo-thongs and coco butter"!

**inserts coin**

c'mon daddy needs a new pair of shoes!
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

You got a run over kitten :D

**inserts coin**
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Elimeno

You got a super pose-able card board box.

*puts run over kitten on feet* awwwwright new shoes!

**inserts coin**
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

You got a "Used Toilet Brush"!

**inserts coin**

Mi Feng

You got...*drumrollplz* Nothing. Aww better luck next time -pat pat-

**inserts coin**

AbsolutelyCursed

c2chaos

You got a "Melon Bread"!

**inserts coin**

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

c2chaos

You get a "Kirby Hat"!

**inserts coin**

Elimeno

You got a cheap knockoff statue of Zangief

*inserts toilet brush*

c2chaos

You got an "Excessively Used Toilet Brush"!

**inserts coin**

Mi Feng

You got free toilet paper!

**inserts coin**

c2chaos

You get a "Delicious Gourmet Pork Foot"!

**inserts coin**

AngelWings

You got a rolled up newspaper from the 1980's.
*inserts coin*

c2chaos

You get a "Missing Heart"!

**inserts coin**

AngelWings

You get a slab of raw bacon.

*inserts coin*

Elimeno

A coin, your coin was not accepted please try again

*inserts a Golf Land token*