pre-reg or at door

Started by volpe, April 16, 2010, 03:46:03 AM

volpe

So at this point in the cost to pre-reg would it be cheaper to buy a badge online or stand in line for a one day pass. I know you can't get the one day pass as pre-reg. But if it's cheaper then I'd buy the all weekend pass pre-reg.

Also if I do pre-reg am I able to pick it up saturday and not have to stand in that horribly long line?

ewu

If you attend for more than one day then a full weekend membership will be more economical. If you reg now, you can register your membership and pick up your badge anytime reg is open from friday to even monday. There will be a line, but if you do eraly-registration online it will be probably much shorter because you don't have to enter your information or pay, just show your valid gov't picture ID and register.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

volpe

so for one day it'd be cheaper to pay at the door then online?

Jerry

if im not mistaken, there is no single day passes available online.

if your only looking to go one day, you have to purchase "at the door"

and technically there is "no cheaper" price for single day because its not available online.

hope that clears up your question.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kyra_Maverick

If you only plan on attending for one day, it will be cheaper to purchase the single day pass as opposed to the full weekend pass. If you think you can attend for two days, then the weekend pass will be cheaper then two single day passes.

volpe

Has it been announced on how much tickets are going to cost?

Kyra_Maverick

The price for single day passes varies depending on the day. Prices haven't been announced yet.