B&W ball dates?

Started by gwhsanimeclub, April 18, 2010, 12:00:16 PM

gwhsanimeclub

im just wondering if we have to have a partner while attending

(cuz while i am going with a group, i dont necessarily want to go with any of the guys. so im wondering if there's any safe guy from san francisco/daily city here who'd be willing?)

tkdteo

Quote from: gwhsanimeclub on April 18, 2010, 12:00:16 PM
im just wondering if we have to have a partner while attending

(cuz while i am going with a group, i dont necessarily want to go with any of the guys. so im wondering if there's any safe guy from san francisco/daily city here who'd be willing?)

The Black and White Ball is a fun social event.  We want people to be social and meet new people so meeting new people and dancing with them is all part of the Ball.  So to answer your question, no you do not need a dance partner.  You can ask people to dance at the Ball.  Now, there are times when people are dancing and you may not be able to find a dance partner, there is another option.  Our instructors and assistants for the dance lessons leading up to the BWBall will be wearing arm bands.  If they are not dancing with anyone at the moment, they will be more than happy to dance with anyone who asks for a dance. I hope that helps.

- Jim
Head of BWBall 2010
2010-2012 BWBall Head
2009 BWBall 2nd
2008 BWBall Instructor

gwhsanimeclub

Jerry

Also with only less than 40 days away from Fanime check out the Meetings Gatherings and Get-Together Threads -

there still plenty of cosplay, social, and event meet ups happening in your area.

Facebook, Aim-chat, gaming threads and/or PM-ing anyone that you find to have common interest is always a simple way of making new friends on the forum.

Dont feel the social pressure of having to have a dance partner. Just enjoy yourself ! I'm sure you have your pick of any dance partner while all dress up for the B&W Ball.

Tkdteo makes a great point of also going to the Dance lessons which would be held before the B&W event [check schedules and locations] and im sure you will be paired off and make new friends while learning new dance steps!

Hakuna Matata! means no worries. :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

xichisex

I'm going to Fanime with my best friend and we are probably going to be dancing around together. <3

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

michiko nakano

there will be plenty of guys asking around for partners, you're sure to find a few fun people do dance with there :)