"Avatar" Party

Started by SukebeStudios, April 19, 2010, 05:57:11 PM

SukebeStudios

I'm posting ideas for party ideas. I posted the Big Bang Theory thread idea. But I want to see if anyone would also want to have a get together @ Fanime to watch "Avatar" on Blu-Ray. How bout it? Pizza, drinks y todo! ^_^

ShikiIchijo

I'd possibly be interested! Depending on if it is during any other events. ^^
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Jerry

ironically i find it funny how soon AVATAR is being released. - that and how theryre trying to tie it in with "Earth Day"

that and i still havent seen this movie yet.

is it really that good/worth seeing? oh wait we already had that thread already.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Foxberry

Quote from: Jerry on April 21, 2010, 04:58:33 PM
ironically i find it funny how soon AVATAR is being released. - that and how theryre trying to tie it in with "Earth Day"

that and i still havent seen this movie yet.

is it really that good/worth seeing? oh wait we already had that thread already.

I haven't seen it, but what I've heard the story is kinda-lacking/has been told a bajillion times over... But the visuals are beautiful.

Lalaviolet

QuoteI haven't seen it, but what I've heard the story is kinda-lacking/has been told a bajillion times over... But the visuals are beautiful.

That's pretty much how I felt about it. It's beautiful to look at but mirrors Fern Gully, Disney's Pochahontas, Dances With Wolves, and every other movie with the exact same story line.

Boba

I still want to watch it.. though watching people larp made my life content.
(L.A.R.P: Live Action[Avatar] RolePlay)

hu hu hu c:
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0: