The World of Yaoi Panel

Started by Kiara, April 21, 2010, 03:20:37 PM

Kiara

We present, the anything and everything Yaoi Panel! 18+, sorry kiddies.

The first half of the panel, we'll talk about some of the popular, as well as hidden gems of the Yaoi Manga-Verse. And we'll touch a little on Yaoi fandoms from otherwise unsuspecting non-yaoi Manga as well. So a little something for everyone.

And the second half of the panel will be almost like a discussion forum. The audience will be welcome to ask questions and start discussion topics, and everyone is encouraged to participate and give their opinions.

So come on down to The World of Yaoi panel at MIDNIGHT @ Panels Room 2. Remember, 18+ only. So ID's WILL be checked prior to you being allowed inside the room.

-Now it's your turn to tell us what you want. Are there any particular Yaoi Anime/Manga you want us to cover? Have something else you think might be interesting for us to do at our panel? Let us know by replying below.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

ichigocorcor

will this event be in conjunction with yaoi-con and the Bishounen?
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

Kiara

No, we are in no way associated with Yaoi-Con. Sorry if that was a little confusing.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

ichigocorcor

oh no worries, i just remember they had panels last year (my friend is a bishounen)

i'm more of a yuri fan but good luck :]
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans