HITO, LOVE!! Durarara!! Gathering 2011

Started by DrMarukyuu, April 27, 2010, 08:17:33 PM

DrMarukyuu

Any Durarara!! cosplayers?
I'll be there as Kanra(genderbent Izaya)~

Day:Monday
Time: 2:00
L:Convention Entrance

Please notify me if the time is not good for you!
I just set up something to work around to begin with, I'm pretty flexible right now :D

Schedule so far:
2PM- gather in front of the con center, take photos
after that-go to parking lot or wherever to take pictures with better location
after that-get on lightrail to go to greatmall for sushi! stalkers welcome!
after that-go home?

Erika
IsabelC
summerchristmas838
Sunara Ishi

Dotachin
HeeroYuy135(maybe)

Izaya
Drmarukyuu(genderbent)
xXunyuuXx

Shizuo
SuzuKnow
Eboni ninja
bochero

Celty
Yumiko

Kida Masaomi
LastExile

Walker
Persona3Guy

Shinra
ReixChu
hakurei

Namie
hakurei's friend
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.** Please add this to the Cosplay.com thread if you have one. Thank you BSaphire

IsabelC

Hooray! I've been haunting the boards in hope someone will be here for DRRR! I plan to go as Erika, and my friend intends to cosplay someone as well, but she's still working on it.  :)

heeroyuy135

I was thinking of doing Dotachin, but that might wait to AX...

DrMarukyuu

yeahh keep those replies coming:D it would be helpful if people can start posting about the time they are/are not free so we can come up with the time for the gathering.

SuzuKnow

Odds are I'll end up going a Shizou. I'd really like to go as Kida but I just got wrapped into Fanime last week so no time to look for stuff.

Oh wait... Shizu... and Izaya... Same building... FFFFFFFFFFFF We need some Selty up in here or else there's gonna be trouble.

Eboni ninja

I'm going to cosplay as Shizuo and my friend is going to be Izaya, but I will be able to cosplay as him on Monday because I have others the previous days.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

BSaphire

Quote from: DrMarukyuu on April 27, 2010, 08:17:33 PM
Any Durarara!! cosplayers? Date and time to be chosen after discussion.

I'll be there as Kanra(genderbent Izaya)~

Erika
IsabelC

Dotachin
HeeroYuy135(maybe)

Izaya
Drmarukyuu(genderbent)
Are you organizing this as a "Gathering"?
Please update your post to reflect the required info if you want this to be a "recognized" gatherings list gathering.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

DrMarukyuu

Thank you, I'll work on the time, date and location.

Cosplayers, start posting if any times are good/bad for you please~

Yumiko

Hello! I'm really glad to see others in DRRR cosplay! ;ww;

I'll be coming to Fanime as Celty, however I will be leaving the con Monday morning and won't be able to make it to the current meet time. ;A;

If that ends up being the final date/time, you'll still probably see me stalking around in my horrendously heat-stroke inducing outfit. Anndd of anyone else has a DRRR costume on outside of the meeting date, I would love to pose for a few pictures with some of you guys too! Eeee~

DrMarukyuu

okay, so Eboni ninja can only do monday and Yumiko can't do monday. Eboni ninja, is there a possibility you can do this some other day? if not, everyone else vote on a day so we can go with majority rule.

Eboni ninja

Quote from: DrMarukyuu on May 01, 2010, 06:19:58 PM
okay, so Eboni ninja can only do monday and Yumiko can't do monday. Eboni ninja, is there a possibility you can do this some other day? if not, everyone else vote on a day so we can go with majority rule.

Well I would be there early on Friday and then I have another gathering at 3:30, we can have one early on Friday but I know Friday is the day people want to get settled in. I would suggest maybe doing the gathering on Monday in the morning. Sunday morning is the only my only opening b/c I have a photoshoot with a different cosplay at 2pm and another gathering at 4pm, then there is the concert which I don't know when. But I would really prefer Monday b/c I really didn't want to change into too many costumes in one day. If not then I'll probably have to miss the gathering.

DrMarukyuu

alright, we'll go with majority rule, people please vote on the day you'd prefer, monday or some other day? i'd perfer it to be saturday, since i wont be here early friday and have another gathering on sunday.

Yumiko

I agree with DrMarukyuu completely on time ;A; I won't be here early Friday, and I also have a gathering to be at on Sunday. (Eeek, Hetalia! My biggie gathering of this con, guhh.)

Sometime Saturday would definitely be my best bet!

Eboni ninja

Most of the gatherings are on Saturday, that day has the most people. Anywho I have 2 gatherings that day and then there is the masqurade, I'm booked. :'(

xXunyuuXx

I will be going as Izaya~
Also want to be Anri but that will be for AX or some other con.
So Izaya for fanime >< Izaaaaaaaya

DrMarukyuu

I've given it some thought, and Eboni Ninja is right, saturday doesn't work for a lot of people, so I'm going to have to go with monday >_< sorry Yumiko! I would've loved a celty in our group but i guess it can't be helped...

DrMarukyuu

Also, thanks xXunyuuXx! we need all the izayas and shizuos we can get XD
I also bought some caution tape, so i hope we can use that for the photoshoot.

summerchristmas838

:D YES SOMEONE DID THIS.
I'll be going as Erika~.
-Oh, and as for dates, I really would prefer it not to be on Monday or early Friday (schoool~). Basically any other time is fine with me.

Yumiko

Ahh, well, I've been thinking about how I'm getting home on Monday, and I might end up crashing with my friend who lives in San Jose.

WHICH MEANS...

I might actually have a chance of making it to the Monday meet! ;3; Hooray!! I guess not having it on Saturday is actually better for me in a way. Saturday is normally a big rush in the AA, and I need to stick around my table to take commissions and such :'> You can count me in, and I'll try to make sure I can be there~

DrMarukyuu

yeahhh we have a celty : D

also,summerchristmas838, are you sure you don't have monday off because of memorial day?