HITO, LOVE!! Durarara!! Gathering 2011

Started by DrMarukyuu, April 27, 2010, 08:17:33 PM

summerchristmas838

I didn't go to the meeting either 'cuz I was with my friends XD.
But I did bump into an Izaya cosplayer... and another Erika (Sunara Ishi, I think?)
Concert was win. Last song was epic.
"WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS-"

Persona3Guy

I agree. If you looked to the side, i was the psycho jumping up and down with the brown plaid shirt on =]
i'm going to be someone completely different tomorrow. i'm actually going to live up to my username and be the protagonist from Persona 3

LastExile

I'M SO ENVIOUS. D;

Nonetheless, today is the first day of Fanime for me, and I am so excited I'm shaking. xD

DrMarukyuu

SHOOT. fuji sushi doesnt open until dinner(5:00) and smile isnt open memorial day. should we just cancel the sushi part?

summerchristmas838

Myu. I kinda bribed one of my friends to come on Monday for the sushi, but whatever. This kinda gives me more time to do all the homework I've been procrastinating on 8D.

DrMarukyuu

LOL i have homework i procrastinated on too 8D

also i think im ungenderbending my izaya...its better off normal...right?

summerchristmas838

HEY I MAY SHOW UP A BIT LATE 'CUZ OF LM.C AUTOGRAPHS.
*wasn't originally going to go, but MusicFest convinced her otherwise*
...just a head's up ^^; Sorry.

LastExile

Persona3Guy

Likewise, i didn't think i would be this tired. well, off to unconsciousness for me =]

summerchristmas838

Gyah I need to do homewooork
but yah I'm really tired. *needs a nap*

Inai

I had so much fun! Thank you everyone! Soooo glad to be home... and stare at the homework and studying I have been procrastinating on. Also nice to take off my helmet and TALK. I can't believe I went the whole weekend without talking, and I think this is the first con I have attended where I didn't lose my voice.

Persona3Guy

Inai. that is dedication. I would probably go insane without speaking for that long.
i spend most of my time as the Persona 3 Protagonist. I like being a less popular character, maybe because when one recognizes you it feels more special, but thats probably just me. The con was awesome, probably the coolest four days i've had in a while. oh btw. how many of you all went to the FLOW concert...? =P

LastExile

Quote from: Persona3Guy on May 31, 2010, 06:40:36 PM
Inai. that is dedication. I would probably go insane without speaking for that long.
i spend most of my time as the Persona 3 Protagonist. I like being a less popular character, maybe because when one recognizes you it feels more special, but thats probably just me. The con was awesome, probably the coolest four days i've had in a while. oh btw. how many of you all went to the FLOW concert...? =P
I like being a popular character so I can become a "man"whore for a few hours.
And yes, the con was awesome, I got a ridiculous amount of photos from it, and no, I did not go to the FLOW concert even though I desperately wanted to. >.<

Persona3Guy

Quote from: LastExile on May 31, 2010, 07:25:55 PM
I like being a popular character so I can become a "man"whore for a few hours.
And yes, the con was awesome, I got a ridiculous amount of photos from it, and no, I did not go to the FLOW concert even though I desperately wanted to. >.<
HAHA! excellent. that's also good. therefore, i will be izaya next year hopefully.
Next year, my brother will be mikado also
...so Durarara!! gathering part 2 next year? =D

summerchristmas838

...AND THE SHIZU-CHAN'S MOBBING THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AND-
Ahem.
Did anyone get a pic of Izaya stomping on my cell phone 8D?
*is going to keep that phone as a souvenir foreeever~*

Persona3Guy

I wanted to curbstomp it =[
that way... you would have 2 parts of that souvenir rather than just 1.

hakurei

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 31, 2010, 08:09:10 PM
Ahem.

I got a video of it but it cut off after one stomp so it's not that exciting. :( I hope someone else got a better video. I have a picture though!

Iiii took a ton of pictures at the gathering so I'll try to get them resized and uploaded soon. Maybe I'll actually do it this time instead of saying I'll do it.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

DrMarukyuu

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS GATHERING POSSIBLE!!

and a very special thank you to the shizuo that started the thing against the protesters, that made my day--no, whole fanime weekend. and made me fall in love with shizuchan all over again. <3

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 31, 2010, 08:09:10 PM
Ahem.
Lol. I was snapping pics like crazy. But I need to load the pics onto my computer and upload them. I just hope my camera behaved and took them because I was having issues with it during other gatherings. -.-;

Oh, it probably was me you ran into. If you had the brown bag? Was it when Shizou was getting his "no parking" sign peace-bonded?

If I do this next year, I should make the one piece outfit... and some "other" props. X3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

xXunyuuXx

It was fun~ The caution tape was fun to use as well. Just 365 days left before the next gathering!