HITO, LOVE!! Durarara!! Gathering 2011

Started by DrMarukyuu, April 27, 2010, 08:17:33 PM

summerchristmas838

Well, I do have it off, but we have a band thing in the morning. Monday is possible for me, I would prefer it wasn't*shot*.
So yeah. If it has to be Monday then its fine, but it can't be in the morning.

DrMarukyuu

aah okay. I can move around the time, since i just kind of randomly chose 2, but is that not-morning enough? if not, what would be a good time?

summerchristmas838

'Not morning' is all I really care about. Everything else should be more or less fine. ;)

Persona3Guy

i may come as walker =]
i just need to find the perfect hoodie =V

DrMarukyuu

yeah a walker, now we have the van group(except togusa, who is always forgotten anyways XD)
also, everyone okay with the time and date? I'm going to send the message including the info soon, so tell me if anyone has problems!
sorry im sounding like a broken record, but this is my first time organizing a gathering and im nervous.. ><

summerchristmas838

It should be fine for me then~! (excited for this)
BTW, judging from the latest episode I conclude that we can blame all the problems in Durarara on Izaya-kuuun.

LastExile

I'm gonna be cosplaying as Kida, but I'm the only person in my group that's doing a Durarara cosplay.

LastExile

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 07, 2010, 08:27:34 PM
It should be fine for me then~! (excited for this)
BTW, judging from the latest episode I conclude that we can blame all the problems in Durarara on Izaya-kuuun.
Everything is Izaya's fault.
Including global warming.
We all know it's true.

DrMarukyuu

lol i was afraid we weren't going to have anyone from the raira group! we have a kida now!! YAYY
also yes. izaya is behind everything. global warming, poverty, cancer, and my terrible grade in math class.

LastExile

Quote from: DrMarukyuu on May 08, 2010, 11:59:46 AM
lol i was afraid we weren't going to have anyone from the raira group! we have a kida now!! YAYY
also yes. izaya is behind everything. global warming, poverty, cancer, and my terrible grade in math class.
I wonder why there is such a lack of Kida?
Well, no worries. I shall provide all the Masaomi Kida you can handle. x]
And I'm glad someone has finally acknowledged Izaya's contribution in everything bad that happens on this Earth, including my and your horrible math grades.
All children's bad grades are IZAYA'S FAULT.

LastExile

No Mikado's OR Anri's?
D:
Awww......
I'll be so lonely....
Oh, and I forgot to add that Saturday and Monday are good for me.
I may be going to the Hetalia gathering on Sunday with another friend of mine,
so it would be hard for me to make it that day.
And I have school, so no Thursday or Friday for me.

summerchristmas838

I HAVE AN A- IN MATH *shot*
But Izaya will probably ruin it within the next month *shot more*
Aww... no Mikado to go with the Kida? But hopefully one will show up within the next three weeks.
I love how many Izaya and Shizu-chan cosplayers there are, and yet none of the main characters.

LastExile

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 08, 2010, 08:35:12 PM
I HAVE AN A- IN MATH *shot*
But Izaya will probably ruin it within the next month *shot more*
Aww... no Mikado to go with the Kida? But hopefully one will show up within the next three weeks.
I love how many Izaya and Shizu-chan cosplayers there are, and yet none of the main characters.
Izaya will kill all of our spirits sooner or later, whether with horrible math grades (it's ALWAYS math) or something else. Or both.
More importantly...
NO ANRI. D: FFFFFFFFFFF
Shizuo's actually my favorite character, but I cannot possibly pull his badassery off.

LastExile

I was wondering, since the latest development in the series is that Kida is the leader of the Yellow Scarves, should I wear a yellow scarf?

bochero

Been wondering when this thread would show up!
I'm not completely sure if I can make it for monday, but if I can I'll be there as Shizuo.

Quote from: LastExile on May 08, 2010, 10:23:44 PM
I was wondering, since the latest development in the series is that Kida is the leader of the Yellow Scarves, should I wear a yellow scarf?

It'd be a nice touch, I think.

ruby19_4

I love Durarara. I hope I make it to take pic of you guys. YEA!!

summerchristmas838

Quote from: LastExile on May 08, 2010, 10:23:44 PM

That would be really awesome~.

LastExile

Good! Then I shall go hunt for one. :]

Sunara Ishi

Yay! A gathering finally appeared. This will be fun. X3
Put another down for Erika.

That date and time are awesome for me.
But if you are moving the time, I guess 11am or 12pm at the earliest? Remember that a lot of people are busy clearing out their rooms on monday.
(Friday is also good as I will be cosplaying her that day anyway. And possibly sunday. Just not saturday... way too much that day.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

DrMarukyuu

lol another erika, i dont think one dotachin can handle so much XD
good thing i didnt go as erika because that was my original plan lol

also yeahh kida with the scarf would look so badass

and thank you bochero for equalizing the izaya:shizuo ratio XD