HITO, LOVE!! Durarara!! Gathering 2011

Started by DrMarukyuu, April 27, 2010, 08:17:33 PM

summerchristmas838

Now every Shizu-chan has an Izaya to make out with chase around angrily.

Eboni ninja

Yay more DRRR cosplayers! This is going to so much much, I hope I can finish my traffic sign in time, can't fit a vending machine in the truck. Actually xXunyuuXx is the friend I was talking about, so we are still unbalanced, sorry for the confusion. :-[
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

LastExile

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 11, 2010, 12:04:42 AM
Now every Shizu-chan has an Izaya to make out with chase around angrily.
If they make out (not that they will) then I will have my camera (not necessarily for this purpose) to take an abundance of pictures of them (not that I want to) making out (not that I want them to).

LastExile

The only thing I could find closest to a plain yellow anything was a neckerchief, so I just went with that instead of the scarf.
The scarves that I found were all flimsy and fringy and blech.
I thought that I, as Kida, deserved better.

DrMarukyuu

@Eboni ninja ooh okay fixed it :D

@summerchristmas838 and LastExile i laughed at the awesome post combo

and im starting to think the neckerchief would actually look better...

LastExile

Quote from: DrMarukyuu on May 11, 2010, 07:51:32 PM
@Eboni ninja ooh okay fixed it :D

@summerchristmas838 and LastExile i laughed at the awesome post combo

and im starting to think the neckerchief would actually look better...

We make a good team. Speaking of which, I will be looking for LOTS of fanservice, all you Shizuo's and Izaya's....

And I thought so too. It'll look more gangster-ish.

pandrogyny

Oh I am all over this. >  U<;
I was hoping a DRRR! group would pop up here. I may or may not end up at the gathering, depending on what I have going on at the time.
But I will definitely be on the look out for Kida-kun's and some Shizaya action~

summerchristmas838

We should try and figure out something epic to do 'stead of just a photoshoot.
*strokes chin thoughtfully*

DrMarukyuu

oh yeah, i kept forgetting to mention this, anyone have a better idea for a location? somewhere that looks back-alleyish would be awesome.
something epic...what to do...*strokes chin also* taking all ideas.
also xXunyuuXx is going to have to handle all the shizaya-ness because im genderbent LOL

summerchristmas838

We could meet at the front and then sort of walk around SJ to some of the more 'ghetto' places (isn't really familiar with SJ).
I'm also trying to convince my bro to either cosplay HS!Izaya or Mikado, depending on which costume we can dig up first. :DDDD

LastExile

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 11, 2010, 11:39:59 PM
We could meet at the front and then sort of walk around SJ to some of the more 'ghetto' places (isn't really familiar with SJ).
I'm also trying to convince my bro to either cosplay HS!Izaya or Mikado, depending on which costume we can dig up first. :DDDD
Make him do Mikado!
Tell him that if he doesn't...
a wonderful, amazing person will die a little inside.
That person being me.

And that's an amazingly good idea. Keep up the good work and chin-stroking. *strokes chin thoughtfully*

summerchristmas838

LastExile

Just to inform all of you...
summerchristmas838 and I just had a positively fabulous idea!
We shall go out to SUSHI.
ALL OF US.

summerchristmas838

DrMarukyuu

Quote from: LastExile on May 12, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
ALL OF US.

OH MY GOD I JUST FLIPPED OUT BECAUSE THATS SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA.
WE TOTALLY SHOULD

Persona3Guy

that sounds incredible. i'm all for it =]

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: LastExile on May 12, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
ALL OF US.
I'm up for that. That sounds fun but let us hope we get a Simon. X3
Oh, and we should totally have an Izaya teasing Shizou by trying to feed him. Izaya should be all "Ahhhh~ Open up~" and Shizou should be "wtf ???? " X3
(note to self: keep money aside.)

As for wandering around ghetto places... not too ghetto that we might get shot or mugged, k? We could wander around the exterior of the con center itself; I know there are some hidden places that other cosplayers have used. I just haven't seen those places myself yet. Other options; parking garages (inside/top) and the sjsu campus (I know some sketchy looking places there... one would be perfect for Shinra posing like it is the entrance to his office.)  But meeting up at con first would be ideal; less chance of losing people.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

ruby19_4

?? arent you all going to be at the front of the convention for a while. I would love to take pic of you guys. If you dont mind.

summerchristmas838

I think we should hang out and take photos for like half an hour before heading for sushi. Just a personal opinion.
Also-
I have some spare (aka old) cell phones at home. Who wants to stomp on them?

Sushi? I'm coming! To stalk bishies and fellow fujoshis appreciate Durarara! (As long as the band thing is in the morning like summerchristmas838 said... I heard from a certain french horn/trumpet/trombone player it was in the afternoon....) Although, I'm not cosplaying any DRRR characters.... I'm a bright yellow fluffy chocobo.... I'll help take pics! So please let me stalk you guys....