Question on an answer at FAQ~

Started by AthenaAngie, April 28, 2010, 05:10:21 AM

AthenaAngie

"Q: What do I need to pick up my badge if I purchased my membership online?
A: Please bring a valid government issued photo IDs like a passport, driver's license, or California ID, along with your electronic postcard that will be attached to your registration account sooner to FanimeCon."

I'm a little confused on this part D: So the e-postcard will be sent in our account in fanimecon site? Or emailed to us? Or do we get it at the Convention when we pick up our badge?

KyraEnsui

Quote from: AthenaAngie on April 28, 2010, 05:10:21 AM
"Q: What do I need to pick up my badge if I purchased my membership online?
A: Please bring a valid government issued photo IDs like a passport, driver's license, or California ID, along with your electronic postcard that will be attached to your registration account sooner to FanimeCon."

I'm a little confused on this part D: So the e-postcard will be sent in our account in fanimecon site? Or emailed to us? Or do we get it at the Convention when we pick up our badge?

On the account you made on Fanime's site.

AthenaAngie

Is it at the Registration page of the site? I'm not sure where to find it x.x

KyraEnsui

The same link where you registered for the con. It will be there, but they don't have the postcards up yet so they would give a heads up on that.

AthenaAngie

Ooh ok~ thank you very much :3 Just wanna clarify it since its my first time to join and I dun wanna end up not getting in because I dun have an e-postcard D:

Kyra_Maverick

Even if you forget your e-postcard you can still get your badge, it will just take longer for them to look up your information.