B&W Ball Forum Frenzy~

Started by ichigocorcor, April 28, 2010, 09:02:10 AM

ichigocorcor

so, i'm not incredibly shy when it comes to asking people for dances- but i think it would be really fun to have some forum members meet up at the dance and partner up! i suggest meeting outside the dance itself because it gets really loud in there, but i just think it would be a cool idea :]

plus i loved the B&W ball last year- i think it was such a great and innovative idea. go fanime :D
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

roth14

I love this idea. I actually am shy when it comes to asking people to dance. So know some people works really nicely.

Stranghill

I have the confidence (and dancing skills) of a possum (i.e. when push comes to shove, I may as well be dead. :P ) when it comes to these things, so I too can appreciate the value of such an idea. (This will also be my first B&W ball)
"Blood begets blood. Nobody knows what i means for certain. Except trouble. Everyone knows it means trouble." -Stranghill Olganis

ichigocorcor

Yay!! :] so i just say we should all meet up about a half hour before the dance to introduce ourselves and make partners :]
or maybe we should play roulette and make partners on here.
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

AuroraDreamer

Jerry

guys dance? are you sure? :P

if im not to busy 'working' id think I'd like to learn a dance step or two... given my two left feet. >_<

if a girl doesnt mind a bumbling idiot when it comes to dancing, but good company that evening--- you know what to do.

Just say hi and we'll go from there... just wear steel toe heels.  LOL
:)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

Sounds like fun! Anyone going to attend any of the dance lessons before the ball?
Hopefully I'll be able to drag someone with me so I can go to these things... :P
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AuroraDreamer

I need to attend those lessons before the dance XD I probably will end up killing my poor dance partner's feet.

Somebody

Yeah I think I need to do the same. xP
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

prototypem

The only dance I would like to learn is the waltz. I'm not really into the other types of dance. I'll be going to the one on Friday.

c2chaos

I think I could use all the practice I could get. Although, I feel like i could do it without it and I don't even know what to expect from the B&W ball other than the color scheme. :P

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Brutal

Damn I still need a dancing partner! haha.
Well yeah I'm completely jealous when people go to the B&W ball wearing their cosplay in a B&W outfit.
Sadly I'll be attending as myself :/

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Brutal on May 16, 2010, 04:58:47 AM
Damn I still need a dancing partner! haha.
Well yeah I'm completely jealous when people go to the B&W ball wearing their cosplay in a B&W outfit.
Sadly I'll be attending as myself :/

You mean I'm not the only one XD
Yea I'm going as myself as well :)

c2chaos

^ Well, I guess that makes three of us.

Brutal

Yay for not being the only one! :D

RyuHayabusa

I'll be going to the black and white ball, so if any of you need a dance partner, i'm up for it lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

HeyItsMeeEE

I will be there with a couple of friends...I am willing to share  ;D
SUP?

robina

i think i'll be going to the ball alone! i'll be cosplaying formal yoko! if i manage to fix my dress on time!
i dont know how to dance .. but i might try n get into the waltz dance lesson.

Brutal

I've never taken the dance lesson. I might take hem hough but beig a first timer I'm really shy so if anyone needs a partner let me know. But remember I'm not the type to dance with someone who's ten years older than me xD