Game Idea- Assassins! Read for more info.

Started by lycan510, April 29, 2010, 10:44:59 PM

lycan510

I hope this doesnt get shut down. Im not trying to imply any true violence or assault. This is merely the eqivalent of a scavenger hunt, in the form of tracking down people instead of objects.

So, this isnt as much of a Forum Game as it is a lead up to Fanime itself!

The name kinda gives it away. In Assassins, everyone involved is given a number. This is your Agent Number. You are the only person who should know this number. You target will be involved in the game, so if someone doesn't know what you're talking about, they are not in the game. Think of this as an elimination-style tournament, and once you are eliminated, you are done. You cannot "kill" anyone, and you cannot be "killed". You can, however, be prodded for information. You may also lend your services to Agent 0 as a contract "killer".

Rules:
Your number must remain secret at all times. If I receive information about your number being revealed, I will track you down and "eliminate" you myself.

Projectiles are not allowed. You must physically touch your target and tell them the passcode, which will be determined if this game catches on. :D

No real violence is allowed and will not be tolerated. If I get any reports of an agent assaulting another agent, I will 1) remove your name from the list and ban you from future games, and 2) report you to Fanime Security.

Agent 0 will have a price for services rendered. Going rate starts at $1 box of pocky, and escalates from there- with services going to the highest bidder.

With your entrance into the competition, you must submit a list of cosplays you will be wearing (if any), your cell phone number, the hotel and room you are staying in, and a photograph of yourself. These will be used in the envelopes I will use to distribute the "hits". Your cell phone number will not be given out. This application is to come directly to my inbox. Do NOT post is as a comment.

Reporting a false hit may result in one or more additional agents being turned on you. So remember, your hit will be confirmed. And please, if you're "killed", be a good sport. Be honest. I dont wanna have to look into it and disqualify both of you.

Winning the Game:

You will win the game when it is just you and Agent 0 left. It is elimination style, so there will be only one agent left at the end. The prize shall be determined at a later time. It may be anything- from a box of pocky to a hat, to a pair of goggles. Even I, Agent 0, don't know yet. In the case of an exceptional agent, this may be a larger prize.

Now, lets have a good game, shall we!!!

Agent 0 out.

Agent Rolls call:

Agent 1 - Confirmed

Agent 2 - Confirmed

Agent 3 - Avaliable
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

DentyneIce408

Reminds me of Hunter x Hunter...

The fourth stage of the Hunter Exam is a manhunt on Zevil Island. Each examinee must collect 6 points; their own number badge is worth 3, the number badge of their target is worth 3, and any other number badges are worth one point.

I think it was on episode 21: Fourth Phase x Forty-Four x Number of Death.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

lycan510

Well, thats interesting. But thats not where I got the idea. Are you interested?

c2chaos

Sounds really fun.

Can Agent 0 be killed?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

lycan510

If Agent 0 is found, then yes. You may have my forum name, but you dont know my real name >D

If you figure it out and find me, then yes- you can kill me, for the reward of immunity for 12 hours.

c2chaos

How many times can Agent 0 be killed because 12 hours doesn't seem long enough.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

lycan510

I can be killed every time someones immunity runs out.

c2chaos

lycan510

I am avaliable for hire to the highest bidder. It says that in the rules. :P

c2chaos

What if we killed you. Could you take revenge on us?

lycan510

I could if I wanted to. But I wont take it personally. :P