COSPLAY COMMISSIONS open for Fanime! I do Corsets!

Started by Starherd, April 29, 2010, 11:09:29 PM

Cosplay Circus

Thank you!  :)
I use cotton twill for the interior, since that's a good sturdy material that's still soft, and I vastly prefer to use steel stays for the boning.   ^_^  But I can put any material at all on the exterior for looks.

Amazing~ ;D what would you say is the latest you'd take a comission for one to be done and shipped to in time for Fanime?
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Starherd

Quote from: Wolftale on February 18, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
Amazing~ ;D what would you say is the latest you'd take a comission for one to be done and shipped to in time for Fanime?

As soon as possible?  ^_^;  I'm a vendor at three shows in March, one or two in April, and have several commissions to fill already, so the sooner I can get everything lined up, the better!

-Starherd
I Do Cosplay Commissions - PM Me!

Remember to smell good for every con. ZOMG Smells
The right scent can really complete your outfit!

STFU Studios thanks everyone who came by in the AA! See you soon!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Starherd on February 21, 2011, 01:08:02 PM

As soon as possible?  ^_^;  I'm a vendor at three shows in March, one or two in April, and have several commissions to fill already, so the sooner I can get everything lined up, the better!

-Starherd

Ahhh ok, maybe I'll comission for Anime Expo :) haven't sketched out my costumes yet so don't want to rush together designs ^^; Good luck with your current comissions! Would love to see pictures of them when your finished c:
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Starherd

Quote from: Wolftale on February 21, 2011, 07:26:03 PM
Quote from: Starherd on February 21, 2011, 01:08:02 PM

-Starherd

Ahhh ok, maybe I'll comission for Anime Expo :) haven't sketched out my costumes yet so don't want to rush together designs ^^; Good luck with your current comissions! Would love to see pictures of them when your finished c:

Whenever you're ready, holler - I may or may not have space/time, but it never hurts to ask!  :)
*salutes* I'll definitely be adding pictures.

Zyk

You certainly got some amazing work ^_^ I'd totally dig a custom corset if I could maintain a constant body size right now! haahaa, and if my boyfriend didn't already have a big enough load on you with his deathspank cosplay ; D haahaa. You got skill! <3
Mrow~! <3

Starherd

Quote from: Zyk on March 07, 2011, 07:28:17 AM
You certainly got some amazing work ^_^ I'd totally dig a custom corset if I could maintain a constant body size right now! haahaa, and if my boyfriend didn't already have a big enough load on you with his deathspank cosplay ; D haahaa. You got skill! <3

Thank you!  I'm doing my best!  :D

I've been toying with the idea of making a corset with an entirely removable panel laced into the back (two lines of lacing with it in, one line of lacing without) to help with multi-sizing, if that helps...  :)

mukieemelano

:o meeep you are amazing thats all i gotta say
Meow <3

Starherd

Quote from: mukieemelano on March 14, 2011, 11:17:19 PM
:o meeep you are amazing thats all i gotta say

thank you!  :)  I hope to post some more pictures of things I've done soon!

BonjourHoney

Starherd ~ Kaila here; just wanted to check if you've gotten any of my emails at all 'cause I did send a payment/contacted you about three weeks ago. ^^; Don't know where else to try to find you so ... hope you don't mind me butting into your thread like this.

Anyway, pleaaaaase get back to me. Have a ton of (good) updates to tell you. :)
2015 Cosplays:
Libra - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Arno Dorian (default) - Assassin's Creed: Unity
------
http://spazzy-azi.tumblr.com

Starherd

Quote from: BonjourHoney on March 15, 2011, 07:37:09 PM
Starherd ~ Kaila here; just wanted to check if you've gotten any of my emails at all 'cause I did send a payment/contacted you about three weeks ago. ^^; Don't know where else to try to find you so ... hope you don't mind me butting into your thread like this.

Anyway, pleaaaaase get back to me. Have a ton of (good) updates to tell you. :)

*waves enthusiastically!*
...Now I'm worried that my response emails haven't been going through!  I know I sent one talking about materials and starting on the pattern...  Try emailing me again?  I definitely have emails from you but I thought I'd gotten to respond last week!

Mistiousstar

OMG your work is amazing, Now only if I have enough money *sigh
Either way Wonderful job XD

Starherd

Quote from: Mistiousstar on April 07, 2011, 08:50:15 PM
OMG your work is amazing, Now only if I have enough money *sigh
Either way Wonderful job XD

Thank you!