Shonen-Ai Lip Balm! :D (Now with Etsy!)

Started by darkkako, April 30, 2010, 02:18:22 PM

darkkako

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 26, 2010, 09:46:09 PM
Where will you be setting up your booth??
Dealer's Hall?

Quote from: darkkako on April 30, 2010, 02:18:22 PMI'll have around thirty tins of these in the Artist's Alley

I've been recently confirmed for table 240. :)

MyMidnightAffair

Lovely!
I can't wait to buy your products~~ ;D

darkkako

Thanks to everyone who stopped by! :) Thanks to the lip balm, I was very close to breaking even this year. I'm now working on getting that etsy shop and the new flavours ready, but I have a question. I have to order some more lip balm tins, and now that I have a bit of money from the AA I have the option of instead ordering tins with threaded tops. Would you guys prefer that? They're a little more expensive than the regular ones, but very fancy. :P

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: darkkako on June 04, 2010, 06:02:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who stopped by! :) Thanks to the lip balm, I was very close to breaking even this year. I'm now working on getting that etsy shop and the new flavours ready, but I have a question. I have to order some more lip balm tins, and now that I have a bit of money from the AA I have the option of instead ordering tins with threaded tops. Would you guys prefer that? They're a little more expensive than the regular ones, but very fancy. :P

Hehe.. I couldn't find your booth... >_<
Next year! I will buy your tasty flavored lib balm~~
I think that sounds like a very nice idea, I can't wait to see your new products. ;3

darkkako

I was right up near the staff table. ^^; I didn't have a huge display, and the people behind me had a gigantic one so you probably walked right by without realising it.

MyMidnightAffair

Really?? wow.. next time! I will find it TwT

ShinoBee

Yeah me too. I was looking...but I could not find it. ;-;

I love my Piggie! :D

darkkako

I'm really sorry guys! D: I was literally right in front, and I tried to point my lip balm out to everyone who came by.

MyMidnightAffair

Did you cosplay as someone, & did you sell your products all 4 days?? o:

darkkako

No cosplay, though I was in a Star Trek uniform on saturday. I was there all four days - barely did anything else at the non >_<

MyMidnightAffair

Really??? Huh.. I don't remember seeing anyone in a Star Trek uniform.. O:
Can you give me a link to your Etsy website??
I'd like to browse so I can choose my future reference lip-balm next year~

darkkako

Sorry. ^^; I'm still setting the etsy shop up. It should be ready by the end of the month.

michiko nakano

i got some lip balm!  i really like it, the flavor/scent is now imprinted in my mind as "fanime" and so whenever i use it (which is five or six times a day) i think of fanime!  and also my seme ^__^

darkkako

I'm glad you're enjoying it. ^^ It makes me happy to know it makes you think of good memories.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: darkkako on June 05, 2010, 05:24:46 PM
I'm glad you're enjoying it. ^^ It makes me happy to know it makes you think of good memories.
Will you be selling next year?? :D
And your etsy shop is complete?
-checks it out- ;3

darkkako

Absolutely, as long as the AA rules don't change in a way that prevents me from doing so. :)

I wouldn't call my Etsy shop complete, exactly, but it's set up to the point of functioning. I'm still learning a lot about etsy. ^^;