Yuske vs. Kenshin

Started by Gameboygamer, February 05, 2004, 04:10:28 PM

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Easy, hotpants! You just essentially ruined that oav for everyone who hasent seen it, INCLUDING ME. Knock that shit off.

And I didnt mock Spaz. Not really. Its a joke, see? If you like Harry Potter at all, check this out and you'll get it. http://www.nodignity.com/freaks/nqm/nqm1.html

Good stuff.

I hope she kills you for saying that SKN, which I might add, you deserve it lol  :twisted:
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

SuperKawaiiNeko

You hope who kills me for saying what? And whats all this crap about me deserving it? Thats not cool dude.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Yesenia

Kenshin would win!! He's more cooler and cuter!! XD okay.. lame.. he's also wicked cool when he fights! I think he's more stronger, and probably would beat Yusuke.. but Yusuke's cool too!! lol!
-Yesenia
..:: http://pink-sugar.net ::..
"For those with wings... Fly to your dreams"
... O_o.. Hyde loves me. *nods*

Chu

Well, Kenshin has a sword... and better hair
But Yusuke has a spirit gun... and a blue floating bunny thing named Puu.

Ok, so the flying bunny isn't that important but it is a special breed of freaky-cute.  

Admittedly I've seen a lot more of Yu Yu Hakusho than Ruroni Kenshin.  The two episodes I DID see of RK was where they were talking about a character-of-the-day's backstory for 20 minutes and then some guy who wasn't Kenshin and the character had a 3 second fight.  It was somewhat like a Witch Hunter Robin episode, but without the cool atmosphere XD The other one was the sumo episode. Yay filler.

Aghhh I'm ranting.  I'll vote for Yusuke because besides the fact that he wears that atrocious green outfit and is less popular, he has Puu (insert immature giggle here) and I think that there's just more action in his series.  Which is good.  Considering they're both supposed to be ACTION SERIES.
Of course, I'm just biased cause I haven't seen much RK.  Ohohoho...

Tama

But do you know where Puu came from? *snicker* Big bad Yusuke is a BIGGGG softy and Puu-chan will never let him forget it. ^_^  
And chill boys. Neko-kun I was vague there!  I could have been much more blantant.  So be nice to me or I'll tell Haru-chan and have her give you wedgie torture in her manga! (as if I have that kind of power) :wink:

So judge what's the score?
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

swordofthebezerk

Well after much deliberation I have decided that Yusuke has won. Why you ask. I will tell you. Yusuke and Kenshin are from 2 different anime and it is very obvious to me that Kenshin would not be able to see Yusuke's spirit energy so even if he wanted to he can't block or even hope to dodge what he cannot see. Therefore Yusuke wins only because he has his cheap energy blasts that Kenshin can't defeat by an
over-explanation and complete understanding of Yusukes fighting style.

Winner Yusuke by a massive energy blast to Kenshin's face.

Updated Version

Chu

That's likely to leave a noticable and memorable scar. XD

Glitch

His cross shaped scar would become star shaped.^^
I also back up yusuke winning the fight.yu yu hasuko has been shown more often than kenshin on cartoon network.That isn't a big accoplishment,but still one up kenshin.*L*

Yuki

im not sure who would win between the seeing as yusukes got his spirit energy and kenshins got his skill....but i do have one thing to say on him not knowing about yusukes reiki. in the manga(not sure about the anime) kenshin can sense a persons auro. so i think he'd probably know or be able to guess about yusukes spirit gun technique, or at least wouldn't be that surprised by it.
I am America's future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

swordofthebezerk

Being able to sense that someone has a stron fighting spirit and being able to see spirit energy are 2 different things. There would be no way that Kenshin could actually see the energy coming towards him so he would be surprised and he wouldn't be able to dodge the blasts. ]
Therefore Yusuke wins because he has cheap energy blasts muahaha.

Updated Version

Yuki

but wouldn't the blasts be visible to the untrained eye b/c of the power behind them? :P

swordofthebezerk

NO thats exactly whats great about spirit energy. You haven't seen the first couple of episodes of YuYu have you? Cuz it explains that it is invisible to people who aren't spirit sensitive or whatever they call it.

Updated Version

Yuki

*blinkblink* ive seen the first american dubb episodes of YuYu......*sigh*....i really need to see the japanese ones U_U

SuperKawaiiNeko

Sword thats crap and you know it. YuYu Hakusho doesnt have "fighting spirit" type thing, and Rurouni Kenshin doesnt have "spirit energy." All we can do is assume that theyre basically the same thing. Besides, as you said its a persons "fighting spirit" or "aura" which sounds painfully similer to "spirit energy" which is expressed as an aura in most manga. I think its safe to assume that Kenshin, through his immense power and discipline is able to see spirit energy, or at least generally sense it.

For Kenshin just knowing that "Hey! Theres a powerful energy coming at me from the direction of that kid!" is more than enough awareness to develop effective countermeasures. After that, the ONLY lifeline Yusuke had is gone. After that, he's no match for Kenshin.

Besides, Kenshin is strong enough to take quite a few shots from the Rei Gun. After the first two or three, he'd figure out "Hey! Everytime this kid points his finger at me like that, I should get out of the way!" You dont need to see something in order to dodge it.

I say Kenshin wins.

Head of Volunteers 2010

swordofthebezerk

Wow you're basing the fight on the fact that Yusuke is too stupid to use the spirit wave technique that Genkai taught him. With that alone he could fry everyone within a city block. So even if Kenshin could see it, which he probably can't its not like he can parry raw energy with his reverse blade sword.
Ok but if we were to say that they were to fight at the very begining of each of their series then Kenshin would destroy Yusuke, but I'm talking about after the entire series is over with for each one.
I'm trying to see your perspective on this but I just don't see Kenshin winning.

Updated Version

SuperKawaiiNeko

The Spirit Wave is not instantanious nor does it travel at light speed. Kenshin is plenty fast enough to get out of the way.

If you want a real answer, it would be that they would fight to a draw, and partway through the fight they would realise that theyre both good guys and would then work together to beat the badguy.

Unless theyre fighting because one of them turned evil. Then whoever turned evil would lose.

The point is, you are taking this WAY too personally. Its not that big a deal.

Head of Volunteers 2010

swordofthebezerk

Heh oops I guess I tried too hard to prove a point. Yeah that whole both of em being good is more likely than anything else.

Updated Version

SuperKawaiiNeko

lol Yeah I know how that is ^^0

I was getting into it there for a miniute too, and then I was like "What the crap? Its not that big a deal!"

The mutual conclusion of the battle was going through my head the whole time, but I kept it to myself as it was just a metaphorical fight lol

Head of Volunteers 2010

Yuki

eh, ur probably right about the draw thing....but this is all just speculating of course. we have no way of knowing wat would really happen. but just b/c one of them turned evil doen't necissarily mean that they lose