Anime Get together

Started by Jin-Chi-Chan, May 02, 2010, 10:34:56 PM

Jin-Chi-Chan

For those who can't go to Fanime...T_T and those who live in the Bay Area...there is the Salinas High Mini Con on May 21st from 4-7.
There will be karaoke, japanese food booths, cosplay contest, a photo booth, a manga exchange, vendors, anime viewing and and vendors of many crafts. Though not as extravagant as Fanime, it should be fun.

Jerry

congrats on your school ity bity mini mini Con! :D

I'm guessing this is Salinas, California right?

is there only one high school out there? - for those who may not be familar with the area.
you may want to post a more specific address if someone like me were interested in going who doesnt want to get lost.

Hype hype. evem the little cons deserve it too.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jin-Chi-Chan

Quote from: Jerry on May 03, 2010, 09:50:29 AM
congrats on your school ity bity mini mini Con! :D

I'm guessing this is Salinas, California right?

is there only one high school out there? - for those who may not be familar with the area.
you may want to post a more specific address if someone like me were interested in going who doesnt want to get lost.

Hype hype. evem the little cons deserve it too.  :D

^^; Thank you!

Salinas High School
726 South Main Street
Salinas, CA 93901

The small gym, which is where it is held, can be entered from the student parking lot across from Jackn'Box ( Avenue B) and you just enter through the gate. You can park and purchase tickets at the door, signs will be put up to direct you. =)

Jin-Chi-Chan

Please come; we're desperate!

Akane

I LOVE high school cons (even though I'm in college)
buuuut Salinas is three hours away from where I live D:

Jerry

unfortunately i will not be able to make it- but dont be desperate- try hype-ing it up thru facebook.

i hear rumors and suggesting it to friends is like a wild fire.

but dont be desperate! be hopeful and event if its not what you expect- learn from this mini con and then in future years it will grow!

keep in mind FanimeCon had its humble beginnings too. :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D