Fortunately, Unfortunately (Fanime Themed!)

Started by Yuki Valentine, May 03, 2010, 12:03:34 PM

c2chaos

Fortunately, Katrina's sister, Lorelei, came by and washed the pedophile out to sea.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on June 04, 2010, 04:07:12 PM
Fortunately, Katrina's sister, Lorelei, came by and washed the pedophile out to sea.
Unfortunately, Lorelei's powers were to strong, and washed the pedophile back onto shores, with his body ontop of Yuki's.

c2chaos

Fortunately a killer whale mistook the pedophile for a sea lion and ate him.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Unfortunately, the killer whale spit him out alive, because the pedophile wasn't tasty enough.

c2chaos

Fortunately, Yuki already left the beach and already made it back to con and is enjoying the masquerade.

MyMidnightAffair

Unfortunately, the pedophile's wife stalked Yuki back to the con, because she became jealous of Yuki's youthful beauty.

c2chaos

Fortunately, the stalker-wife tripped and fell into the SJCC fountains and became immortally youthful and she thanked Yuki for leading here there and they became soul sisters.

duzellkitty

Unfortunately, the stalker-wife broke her back while busting a move, leaving her permanently crippled. 
Granny Weatherwax didn't hold with looking at the future, but now she could feel the future looking at her. She didn't like its expression at all.
-Wyrd Sisters

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, Yuko helped her up because she was such a nice girl, & Neuro wasn't around to monitor what she was doing.

c2chaos

Unfortunately, the stalker arrived only to see what looks like Yuki beating down his wife and he swore a vendetta against Yuki. He growled at Yuki and she fled.

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, Yuki fled right into a panel about how to date for Nerds.

c2chaos

Unfortunately, all the nerds in the room became infatuated with Yuki and they started chasing her.

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, in the group of nerds is Usopp, and he swoops her away to a rave-dance party.

c2chaos

Unfortunately, Usopp was arrested by SJPD because Usopp poked someone in the eye wit his nose and they called it in as sexual harassment. Yuki was left alone at the dance where she was then chased out by a mob of fanboys from Nerd-Courting.

MyMidnightAffair

(I literally chuckled..good work c2chaos :D)

Fortunately, Sanji, the lovely womanizer, came to her rescue, & her brought her to a Bleach Gathering where he told Byakuya and the strongest members of Soul Society to protect her. Byakuya agreed, and they placed her in the middle of the circle, as they stood their ground, keeping their guard up for the Nerd Mob.

c2chaos

Unfortunately, the unfortunate magic man that kept on time traveling back to day zero, appeared and cursed Yuki with a spell that swapped her body with that of a wallaby. Meanwhile a cow takes off with her and the Bleach gatherers end up protecting a Yuki that is chewing on the tree leaves--in the trees. Byakuya attempts to climb the tree and bring down Yuki but the branch he was standung on breaks and he becomes incapacitated.