Fortunately, Unfortunately (Fanime Themed!)

Started by Yuki Valentine, May 03, 2010, 12:03:34 PM

Glitch

Fortunately, Go Nagai shows up and sues Yuki for copying the ending of Devilman.Thus, she turns back into a human and fanime goes back to normal.

c2chaos

Unfortunately, Phoenix Wright abruptly yelled "OBJECTION" and the judge overturned the case and DemoniCon continued on.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AngelWings

Fortunately Demonicon sold pocky that transported Yuki to an AU where Fanimecon was still going on normally.

Somebody

Unfortunately Yuki wasn't able to have her Pocky and eat it too, so she had to buy more to satisfy her hunger. xD
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, she had enough money to buy more Pocky.
Unfortunately, the store was destroyed due to a random digi-monster rampage. >__>

Somebody

fortunately she met up with the new and improved Pocky cosplayer whose costume "pooped" Pocky for a small fee
Cosplay 2013

MyMidnightAffair

Unfortunately, the Pocky Cosplayer lied to Yuki, and said that 1 Pocky box was 99,000,000 Yen.

Glitch

Fortunately Yuki found that trench coat vendor from resident evil. Who sold her pocky for a much cheaper price than the pocky cosplayer.

MyMidnightAffair

Unfortunately, the vendor also had something sexually intended for her in his mind.
Fortunately, she ran away before he could grab her hands.

Somebody

unfortunately she tripped and found herself in some other random part of con, away from the two cosplayers
Cosplay 2013

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, she found a few of the friends she met in the beginning.
Unfortunately, one of them was Domo-Kun, and it swallowed her whole.

monikamilani

Fortunately, while Domo was about to eat anoter person, she climbed out and ran away without Domo- kun knowing
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Mi Feng

Unfortunately, Yuki just remembered that the Masquerade was starting. But she was left in the back of the auditorium and couldn't see anything because she was sitting behind a Cloud with a giant buster sword.

Glitch

Fortunately Momoi showed up and magically transported yuki to the very front using powers of awsome.

c2chaos

Unfortunately, the crazy mob of fanboys sitting in the front forced her to crowd surf to the back to Domo-kun who ate her again, however he just ate Pedo Bear and The Resident Evil Merchant too.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, she tore her way out of Domo-Kun's stomach with Pedo Bear's claws.
Unfortunately, she stunk of blood, guts, and garbage food, and no one would stand within a 5 ft. radius of her.

c2chaos

Fortunately, she jacked a bottle of ultra Anti-Stank fro the RE Merchant and sprayed it on herself.

AuroraDreamer

Unfortunately, it was expired and she still stinks.

MyMidnightAffair

Fortunately, Tamaki was generous enough to hand her some Super expensive perfume imported from England.

c2chaos