Used Manga for Sale/trade?

Started by NoForests, May 04, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

NoForests

For some reason my first post got deleted??

Anyway, here is what I have. About $4 each, with some deals written below.

Cantarella 1-4 ($15 for all)
Naruto 1,2,5,6,7,9,10,12,13 (Two are yellow on the side covers, which I assume is faded, so only $3 each. For all is only $30)
Video Girl Ai 1-4 ($15 for all)
Priceless 1-2
Here is Greenwood 1-4 ($15 for all)
La Corda D Oro 1-2

Will happily describe any to you that you wish! This is the lowest i can go though, because for only a bit cheaper I can sell att my local book shop without dragging to Fanime>.<

LordKefka

It got deleted because you didn't even care to read the rules when it was STICKIED as the first topic. You don't think it's weird that your title is the ONLY one that isn't like the structure of everyone else? Personally to me, it's not THAT big deal as you think I would think but I do see it as pretty inconsiderate to make a topic disregarding reading simple rules and the common sense of just looking at how other people made their topics and thinking about how you should structure your topic statement. I personally love people who sell/buy/trade stuff with each other so don't get me wrong but for the sake of making everything in this subforum more organized, please be a little more considerate as neither you or I or anyone else should be an exception to any of the rules put forth.

But yeah, happy selling/trading.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor