Charity Auction Thread

Started by heeroyuy135, May 04, 2010, 10:28:01 PM

heeroyuy135

This is probably by far the best part of FanimeCon - the Sunday Charity Auction at Stage Zero. Throughout the years, one-of-a-kind merchandise can be auctioned off by Guest of Honor Ric Meyers. It's a sight to be seen during the convention, especially when bidders break out their checkbooks to get their hands on this merchandise.

I do have a question though: I have a piece of FanimeCon merchandise that I would like to donate for the Charity Auction. How would I go about doing so?

So have at it! It's the Charity Auction thread!

Persona

I was going to start a new thread but I figured this one was empty/general enough to revive.

This is the first year I have been financially able to participate in the silent/charity auction(s). I'm interested in knowing what has been sold and for how much in the past few years, and would appreciate as many specifics as possible (i.e. "a signed painting of Rei by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto for $800" is infinitely more helpful than "signed artworks").

Many thanks! Just one more week until Day 0!

ewu

For contributions to the CA, please email charityauctionATfanimeDOTcom.

Many of the items we get from dealers and GoH the weekend of the convention. We may be able to post up what we have now, but that will be slim in comparison to the items that will be up for auction.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom