Group reg pick-ups and date

Started by amaya_JDB, May 09, 2010, 11:24:58 PM

amaya_JDB

I'm wondering if I'm able to pick-up badges on Thursday 'cause I'll be arriving at San Jose on Thursday.

And also, I'm the leader for my group and I don't know if I should have everyone's paperwork, ID, etc with me to the booth when I pick up the badges.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

TC X0 Lt 0X

If all the members of the group are Pre-Reg then you should be able to pick them up on Thursday. If not then the others will have to be waited for on Friday.

I don't believe you need the ID/Paperwork/ETC for the entire group, the leaders stuff suffices I believe.

Don't quote me on anything though I have no official say on the subject and it would be best to wait for Ewu.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ewu

all you need as the leader is your ID to register the group
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

amaya_JDB

so all I need is my ID and that's it, correct? I don't need anything else, or anything from everyone else?

and it's correct I can get them on Thursday? (everyone is Pre-reg)
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

ewu

yes, bear in mind that as a group leader you must have valid government issued picture ID.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

amaya_JDB

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

komozu

Say that i don't have a driver's license, but a school ID. If i bring that in with the papers that prove my purchase, would that suffice?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Unfortunately a SchoolID is not considered a proper form of ID and will not suffice.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.