Two Day Consecutive Membership Pass for Saturday and Sunday?

Started by Tsuchimi Rin-chan, May 11, 2010, 10:43:03 PM

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

To Registration Staff,

A couple of weeks ago when you posted the At Con prices and times and dates to pick up badges, I happen to see a two day membership for sale only for Saturday and Sunday posted at the main website updates.

I was thinking this is new for Fanime but suddenly it was taken down from the website.  Can you clear up this matter because it would have been nice for my friend to take advantage of this two day weekend pass.

I am a Fanime Con Vet and normally for at con price there is usually no two consecutive day pass at Fanime with the exception of Anime Expo.

Please clear this up to avoid any confusion.  Thanks.

Also I noticed tonight that the Pre Reg Laminated Badges with the Fan Names are locked down as of this moment.  Hopefully pre-reg people took note of this on the forums.

Thanks.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Sen

Hello,

That was a mistake on our part due to some miscommunication with the web team. There isn't actually a two day membership for those dates and I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion. If you do plan on attending for two or more days we recommend that you purchase the full weekend badge.

If you have any further questions please e-mail registrationATfanimeDOTcom
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07