FLOW at Fanimecon '10 MusicFest

Started by Acid_Android, May 14, 2010, 06:46:00 AM

Chun

How soon will the performance start on Friday? Or has the time yet to be finalized?

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

LordKefka

Quote from: jemz on May 15, 2010, 01:24:55 AM
Quote from: EJAY420 on May 15, 2010, 12:39:12 AM
most of us like myself can't get that Friday off. I work till late.  WHY FREAKING FRIDAY??!?!??!?!?!?
bad bad mistake there.

FanimeCon officially kicks off at 2pm on Friday. So why not a concert on Friday night? It'll start the convention on a rockin' good note! :D

It's actually perfect along with Saturday and Sunday masquerade and LMC to follow.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Xanreo

I kept telling myself that I could catch Thursday night's Swap Meet so I wouldn't have missed out on it, but just now remembered that the Karaoke Contest is also on Friday night; this is FLOW we're talking about so I hope my friend doesn't mind me not being there to support her.
:'(

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Eboni ninja

I'm so excited in was talking them with my friend saying that if would be awesome they could come here. And here they are!! I have a gathering that day, I wonder what time the concert is going to be. Hopefully I will have enough time to change and get to the concert in time. Or get someone to save my place in line.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

Somebody

IS SOOOOOO HAPPY.....
I must go! :D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Freeden

I hope I'm able to go. I'm more excited for FLOW than for LMC. I just hope that I'm able to get to that concert. I don't know yet about being busy that friday or not. I have to agree though, I think saturday would have been a better day.

ELDEMONIO

VEry nice lineup. I must say, I'm impressed.:)

*prays that none of them drops out*>.>

fr33lanc3r

Zero_Kirby

Touya no Miko

Will FLOW have an autograph session like the other guests?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

jemz

Quote from: Touya no Miko on May 15, 2010, 10:30:25 PM

FLOW will have a Q&A session as well as an Autograph session on Saturday. Please keep an eye out for the schedule when it becomes available!
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

FanFicGuru

Hehehe, definitely going to this!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

heeroyuy135

Quote from: jemz on May 15, 2010, 11:15:08 PM
FLOW will have a Q&A session as well as an Autograph session on Saturday. Please keep an eye out for the schedule when it becomes available!
Just on Saturday?

poppyjaz

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered here or somehwere else, but i'm brand spanking new to fanimecon, and wanted to know does the weekend long pass include the '10 musicFest stuff, because I'm basically there to see Flow, and would die if I went and needed another pass of some sort. Again I'm sorry if I'm posting about an answered question or in the wrong spot.

thanks. :D

ayame_nguyen

Quote from: poppyjaz on May 16, 2010, 03:44:07 PM
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered here or somehwere else, but i'm brand spanking new to fanimecon, and wanted to know does the weekend long pass include the '10 musicFest stuff, because I'm basically there to see Flow, and would die if I went and needed another pass of some sort. Again I'm sorry if I'm posting about an answered question or in the wrong spot.

thanks. :D
since you have a full weekend pass you can attend any fanime event :D including FLOW's concert.

Acid_Android

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 16, 2010, 01:15:03 PM
Quote from: jemz on May 15, 2010, 11:15:08 PM
Just on Saturday?

Yes, only on Saturday.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

kumi-chan

So ever since I found out that FLOW was coming to Fanimecon I had been looking info on them because I had no idea who they were. So I would like to know more about them and their music. What would you recommend me? I've listened to a bit of their music but I still don't feel like I've grasped their "concept" Anyway, I would like more about them so that I wouldn't feel akward when I go see them at MusicFest. I hope this make sense ^___^''. Thanks! m(_ _)m

xXDemonBoyXx

WOW. This seriously will be THE GREATEST WEEKEND of my LIFE!!! Fanime just keeps getting bigger and better Can't wait!!!! ;D

Soy Sauce

First I experienced seeing Yoshiki live at Anime Central 2010, and now FLOW is coming to Fanime 2010?!?

BEST.... MONTH... EVER....

Airi

OMG I love you guys so much!!! I can't believe all these amazing people are coming to Fanime XD Just when I thought LM.C was the best moment of my life, now there's FLOW too @_@ Best year ever!!! You guys are the best XD