Forums Friends Gathering 2011?

Started by Somebody, May 15, 2010, 04:42:19 PM

Somebody

D: Sorry sorry! Do you think you can give me a half hour to finish tying together my loose sched. for the other events at con?
I'm still leaning towards noon or 11 on Friday though-11 if we want to go play games in the park first or something, noon if not.

--EDIT-- Half an hour later and I'm only halfway through. (-.-') I'll come back and edit this within another half hour-sorry again!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

abcbadcat

Quote from: Somebody on May 24, 2010, 05:53:48 PM
D: Sorry sorry! Do you think you can give me a half hour to finish tying together my loose sched. for the other events at con?
I'm still leaning towards noon or 11 on Friday though-11 if we want to go play games in the park first or something, noon if not.

11AM on Friday works, I should be at the con around 8AM to meet up with friends so if anyone wants to meet up before then, that could work out too.

michiko nakano

Quote from: Somebody on May 24, 2010, 05:53:48 PM

--EDIT-- Half an hour later and I'm only halfway through. (-.-') I'll come back and edit this within another half hour-sorry again!
my apologies, didn't mean to make you rush.  thank you for planning things out.  i just didn't know if anyone was organizing it or if it was just people being like "ya i'll be there" but i see we're in good hands!   :)

Somebody

;D Why thank you. Anyway I FINALLY got through the whole scedule of events and Saturday if not Sunday also is out of the question. Friday early I've got to film stuff for my Fanime work but I should be done in time to be able to go places~ Here are the times I'd suggest:
--EDIT: I CANNOT miss the opening ceremonies apparently, so I may have to leave ya'll early if you aren't done. I have to be there a bit before for my shift, my bad guys!
11 am -1:40 pm should be pretty free as far as things go. There were one or two things in there I could easily skip.
As soon as opening ceremonies are over I have until about 3:30 so I can get ready for the Ouran gathering. (How long are opening ceremonies anyway? )

Also: I really wanted to attend at least one dance lesson session before Sunday- both for personal and S0 projects. There are a few on Friday that are right around the time we're meeting. Anyone interested or are ya'll too busy/not interested?
Cosplay 2013

michiko nakano

Nephilim

I wouldn't mind something as early as 11am, so we can play Ninja. Ben & Jerry's opens at 12:00, if we're doing that.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

Somebody

Quote from: Nephilim on May 24, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
I wouldn't mind something as early as 11am, so we can play Ninja. Ben & Jerry's opens at 12:00, if we're doing that.

Thanks for looking that up! I had forgotten to myself O.o" xD That's what is sounding best to me right now-hopefully the others will think the same! ;D
Cosplay 2013

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Nephilim on May 24, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
I think that sounds nice :D

michiko nakano

Quote from: Somebody on May 24, 2010, 09:12:19 PM
Also: I really wanted to attend at least one dance lesson session before Sunday- both for personal and S0 projects. There are a few on Friday that are right around the time we're meeting. Anyone interested or are ya'll too busy/not interested?
salsa?  noon?  :3

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on May 25, 2010, 10:45:43 AM
Quote from: Somebody on May 24, 2010, 09:12:19 PM
salsa?  noon?  :3

Darn all this time I thought you meant getting food when I now finally realize you meant Dancing.

either way, [food or dancing] at noon works for me :)  lol
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

It's ice cream at 11am,

and then Jerry's Epic Rice Party is it's own thing later on before 3am,

and...I don't know..

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Jerry

why is it my rice party?  :P

i had nothing to do with it! i swear!

c2chaos

^Because rice becomes more epic in your presence.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

michiko nakano

i think Jerry would like to pass the rice responsibilities to someone else.  only then will he stop banging on his rice dish. 

what about ice cream at eleven, salsa at noon, and hanging out in some grass at one?  park, maybe?

c2chaos

Lounging at the park sounds fun.
I'd like to play some sardines or cop-n-robbers.

AuroraDreamer

Sounds fun XD I miss playing games like that.
I will be carrying around all my luggage though lol
Apparently I'm not allowed to check in to my hotel room till 3 XD

Jerry

remember the hotel can hold on to your items prior to checking in.

that way theyre not a burden, before or after the Con [when you check out] they can hold it again with in reason. :)

ELDEMONIO

Just throwing this out.>.>

Everyone(especially the guys)

Take a bath before you come or wear something nice. A old shirt and worn out shorts makes me feel like you don't take anime seriously.>.>

And put deodorant on as well. Not in your chest but on your armpits. >:(

And if your too lazy to do that, i'll drive to teh nearest store and buy soem Axe so I can spray it on you. >:(

done.>.>

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: Jerry on May 25, 2010, 11:15:54 AM
why is it my rice party?  :P

i had nothing to do with it! i swear!

Because your a great cook. ;)

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: ELDEMONIO on May 25, 2010, 12:53:53 PM
Just throwing this out.>.>

Everyone(especially the guys)

Take a bath before you come or wear something nice. A old shirt and worn out shorts makes me feel like you don't take anime seriously.>.>

And put deodorant on as well. Not in your chest but on your armpits. >:(

And if your too lazy to do that, i'll drive to teh nearest store and buy soem Axe so I can spray it on you. >:(

done.>.>
Dang it.... I wanted to be stinky though. D: You mean people dislike funky smelling people at cons?