Forums Friends Gathering 2011?

Started by Somebody, May 15, 2010, 04:42:19 PM

c2chaos

We should tie this in with the badge gathering it makes the most sense that way, but having more summer parties makes sense too.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Boozer

im game and down for a gathering

Somebody

Quote from: Jerry on June 02, 2010, 01:40:25 PM
i guess the quick question would be would this be before or after Dead Dog Day [Fanime Staff only event]

or should i combine this gathering with the forum badges gathering?

and we might as well throw in chinese food while im at it.  ;)

Please please please would it be possible to have it teh same day but different time than Dead Dog? I can't get down there for anything other than that and I'll have to beg to get to that anyway. (I'm like 3 hours away and can't drive -.-' OTL)
Is Suspicious local enough to be able to get there and bring the badges???  ???

If it can't be the same day ya'll go ahead without meh. :P
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AuroraDreamer

What day is this Dead Dog Day, may I inquire? I know I can't go to that, but I would like to be able to pick up my badge instead of Suspicious taking time to spend it if I can pick it up real quick.

Somebody

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on June 02, 2010, 04:47:22 PM
What day is this Dead Dog Day, may I inquire? I know I can't go to that, but I would like to be able to pick up my badge instead of Suspicious taking time to spend it if I can pick it up real quick.
Well I haven't gotten any emails about it yet honestly. Last year we were getting it about this time and it was towards the end of June, like....the 28th last year and the email came in on the second. (I know, it's pathetic that I don't clean out my email inbox -.-') So if it is happening we should hopefully get contacted soon about when.

Pssst Aurora, I saw a pic of you and a pic of your Hell Girl friend in a slideshow on Youtube! :D I'm trying to see if the owner will message me the pic via youtube and I'll send them t o youz~
Cosplay 2013

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Somebody on June 02, 2010, 04:50:44 PM
Pssst Aurora, I saw a pic of you and a pic of your Hell Girl friend in a slideshow on Youtube! :D I'm trying to see if the owner will message me the pic via youtube and I'll send them t o youz~
:o Yay

Jerry

Dead Dog is essentially a Thank you Staff party for Fanime.

again technically only meant for Staff- cuz we liked did alot of work at Fanime :P

usually its a month or so after detoxing from Fanime Con itself and assuming that e-mails are sent out accordingly.

We Rovers will have our own Fanime Rover's Detox party and it will probably be a beach / bbq [or both] or just get silly at my place.

either way, Fanime will live on so long as us cool people who gather for it find random other reasons to hang out everyone once in a while.

thus why this Meetings and gatherings subforum threads exist :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Nephilim

Oh hey, I never did get my Chinese fix. :O
I'll be happy to join. ^_^

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

Boozer

so wished i remembered to sign up to the rovers or staff well i might try it for the 2011th fanime

Jerry

took a while, but i finally have some of the pictures of from this gathering.

Jerry

aw I posted this picture and i know the forums have been kinda quiet - but i think Ash & somebody are in this picture.

who else is in this picture? :P i already forgot forum screen names to real names :P

or did i even get anyone's real name? i forget. LOL. :D

Somebody

Yup I am~
Let's See, Boozer, rude32, AngelWings, AbsolutelyCursed, AuroraDreamer, Maki_JBD should all be in here too~ (Sorry if I spelled any of your usernames wrong -.-') Waldo isn't of the forums, so he doesn't count~

EDIT-- As far as real names went, I didn't ask(or at least I don't recall asking), so I would only happen to know Jerry, Aurora, and Aurora's friend in the back whose username escapes me...xP
Cosplay 2013

Jerry

maybe we should have an "end of summer" gathering at an ice cream shop and/or head over to my place afterwards for a mini anime marathon [or a single good movie] video games, rock band, board games or table top card games and stuff like that.

would anyone be interested? :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

You doing Game Night this year Jerry? Been to busy to keep up with the forums and would not know if you are or not (it also explains why I did not know about this previous Gathering).

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

rude32

Quote from: Jerry on August 03, 2010, 12:05:14 PM
maybe we should have an "end of summer" gathering at an ice cream shop and/or head over to my place afterwards for a mini anime marathon [or a single good movie] video games, rock band, board games or table top card games and stuff like that.

would anyone be interested? :D
Just throwing this out, and I know its extremely close, but Scott Pilgrim VS. the World is coming out soon.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

AuroraDreamer

My friend at the very end doesn't have an account. I don't believe.

Also an end of summer gathering sounds awesome. Ice cream is always good :D

rude32

Everyone in the pic who doesn't have an account should make an account.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: rude32 on August 04, 2010, 11:00:00 PM
Everyone in the pic who doesn't have an account should make an account.
Agreed XD

Jerry

actually catching scott pilgrim together would be fun, and then maybe ice cream/frozen yogurt and then rock band at my place should round it out nicely.

Anyone else interested?

AuroraDreamer

Depends on when, but that sounds awesome.