Things that make you relax!...

Started by Brutal, May 16, 2010, 04:11:42 AM

Brutal

I've been stressing out for maybe 2 months now. Drama, and Problems in my life are making me grow white hair! I need help, give me your remedy! What do you do to take your mind off things and just relax~ The information posted can help others in need of a calm day.
???

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

AngelWings

Listen to your happy music
1. Shut up and Smile by Bowling for soup
Grab non drama friends and have a wonderful silly (silly being the key) time.
Drama can't eat you alive unless you let it. Realize you're going to get through it, and that despite the world being chaos doomed whatever you can still enjoy it. Find the funny things, beautiful things and revel in them. Do things you love just to do them(if someone asks why you're whatev explain that it's fun and fun is better then depressing maybe they should try it too), spread the love (fun) with everyone, watch the chain reaction of positive fun spread.

Somebody

I think about all the happy times I'll have at Fanime!
To be honest, I do much the same. Listen to good music, all your favorites.
A lot of times I'll go do something that doesn't require a lot of thought but is productive and makes me feel better, or I'll escape to the wilderness for a while. (Go fishing, kayaking, hiking, whatever!) I find that drama problems are less noticeable when you aren't around others or able to easily access them via internets or phnes.

Hope this helps and hope life gets less stressful for you! Hope you'll come hang out at Fanime and have tons of funn!~~
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

michiko nakano

get a friend to give you a back massage
watch movies you liked as a kid
make desserts
go out to a movie
...fanime is in eleven days, that will make you happy!

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Jerry

distract yourself with non stressful things.

eliminate stress completely from your vocab, in fact dont think or even try to mention it.

make new friends, and get into a curiosity streak? when you ask questions you learn about new things and keep asking "why"? just dont get too annoying about it :D [even tho i think its funny]

i agree with Michi and watch great kid adventure movies.

eat things you like, go do things you like and daydream about fanime!

remember-   
"Friends are suppose to compliment your life, not complicate your life"
  ~ old chinese fortune cookie

:D  hype for fanime!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

I like to scare the stress away by watching Ju-On and other movies of the like in a dark room or hop on a roller-coaster at an amusement park. It's anything but relaxing but it definitely takes your mind off other things. Whenever I'm not feeling up to getting scared, I go inner-tubing or swimming with friends.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

michiko nakano

well, three days have gone by since you first posted the thread, hopefully they were okay.  Are you feeling happier?   :)  also, fanime is in eight days!  hype hype!

jackiemarie90

Quote from: AngelWings on May 16, 2010, 05:50:52 AM
Listen to your happy music
1. Shut up and Smile by Bowling for soup
Grab non drama friends and have a wonderful silly (silly being the key) time.
Drama can't eat you alive unless you let it. Realize you're going to get through it, and that despite the world being chaos doomed whatever you can still enjoy it. Find the funny things, beautiful things and revel in them. Do things you love just to do them(if someone asks why you're whatev explain that it's fun and fun is better then depressing maybe they should try it too), spread the love (fun) with everyone, watch the chain reaction of positive fun spread.

I love that song shut up and smile! ha haha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

JohnnyAR

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Brutal

Quote from: michiko nakano on May 19, 2010, 01:33:18 PM
well, three days have gone by since you first posted the thread, hopefully they were okay.  Are you feeling happier?   :)  also, fanime is in eight days!  hype hype!
Eh somewhat. Yes I cant wait for Fanime I just wish I could sleep until Friday </3

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku