Left 4 Dead 2 tournament? Who's in?

Started by Brutal, May 16, 2010, 05:20:56 AM

Brutal

So theres going to be a Left 4 Dead 2 tournament ( http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13880.0.html )
So I'm wondering who's going to sign up and if anyone needs a team member because I'm in!
Gamertag: SonyaTheUnicorn

I'd really like to try it out but I want to find a team...

Send a friend request if you wanna play a match with me to see how I play (:

Oh and don't underestimate me. I'm good.

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

chuuhai

this sounds fun! i'm going to add you just to see if i can hang because i'm not amazing but if i played constantly by next sunday, i could get better. lol. i mainly need to work on my zombie skills. i should actually be on tonight to play this week's mutation before it changes. but i dunno, we'll see if i'm even worthy for a tourney first. haha.

Brutal

Quote from: chuuhai on May 19, 2010, 05:11:06 PM
this sounds fun! i'm going to add you just to see if i can hang because i'm not amazing but if i played constantly by next sunday, i could get better. lol. i mainly need to work on my zombie skills. i should actually be on tonight to play this week's mutation before it changes. but i dunno, we'll see if i'm even worthy for a tourney first. haha.
Alright I'll see what you got xD shouldn't be hard if we play alot besidesill show ya what I've learned (:

error00004

AWWWWWWWWWWW it's on the 360 ; ^; I have it on pc.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Jerry

i guess some peeps are better on keyboard/mouse  Vs  Xbox controller?

and its funny how only girls have posted in this thread. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

Ladies doing some zombie slaying, that sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Oneechanbara.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Brutal

Quote from: Jerry on May 21, 2010, 02:20:08 PM

alot of girls (in my opinion) play Left 4 Dead.
I was surprised when most game lobbys i join have girls in them.
(:

abcbadcat

My GF plays L4D2 all the time

on easy with her sister xD

chuuhai

i gotta say, even on easy that game can be a bee. not so much the special zombies, but the regular zombies are annoying as hell. for l4d2, i would much rather play on pc. definitely felt easier to control when i tried at my friend's house. sadly, my vid card is crap and can't play anything.

hey Brutal, sorry haven't been able to catch you on live for some l4d2. i noticed too that a lot of girls play l4d on xbl compared to the other fps. how can we not? zombies are amazing. maybe i'll wear my spitter tee on sunday... if i decide to do the tourney. lol.

Brutal

Quote from: chuuhai on May 21, 2010, 04:32:36 PM
i gotta say, even on easy that game can be a bee. not so much the special zombies, but the regular zombies are annoying as hell. for l4d2, i would much rather play on pc. definitely felt easier to control when i tried at my friend's house. sadly, my vid card is crap and can't play anything.

hey Brutal, sorry haven't been able to catch you on live for some l4d2. i noticed too that a lot of girls play l4d on xbl compared to the other fps. how can we not? zombies are amazing. maybe i'll wear my spitter tee on sunday... if i decide to do the tourney. lol.
Hahhaha it's ok I play to much MW2 but right now I'm surviving on 48hour cards :(  I'll try and invite you next time I'm on if your down to play

chuuhai

Quote from: Brutal on May 21, 2010, 04:59:17 PM

Hahhaha it's ok I play to much MW2 but right now I'm surviving on 48hour cards :(  I'll try and invite you next time I'm on if your down to play

ohhh what are these 48hr cards? were they free? i'm actually supposed to rent mw2 for the weekend since my copy got destroyed and my friend keeps harassing me to play it again so i'll for sure be on that tonight. we usually do ground war though because my friends are too lazy to manually mute people.

error00004

Quote from: Jerry on May 21, 2010, 02:20:08 PM

Lol
Well I did play both the 360 and the pc ver and I do have some pros and cons about the 360. Overall the pc won of course.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Brutal

Quote from: chuuhai on May 21, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Quote from: Brutal on May 21, 2010, 04:59:17 PM

ohhh what are these 48hr cards? were they free? i'm actually supposed to rent mw2 for the weekend since my copy got destroyed and my friend keeps harassing me to play it again so i'll for sure be on that tonight. we usually do ground war though because my friends are too lazy to manually mute people.
48 hour cards you usualy get them inside a game you purchase. It's free live for 48hours.
I've been begging for people if I can have the code for theirs >  w<;;

Solequincy

Do you mind playing a couple of games with me on XBL my GT is Solequincy I'll be online playing modern warfare 2. I need 2 more members for the team and its set if you need to get XBL again I can give you a code just either pm me if your interested or if you still have the 48 hour card active add me on XBL and i'll give you the code then.

r4nd0m

get me a keyboard/mouse converter for the 360 and im in ^_^

Brutal

cappeh

OP: hahaha were you the awesome tank with solequincy during the tournament? that was entertaining as hell.

i love l4d2 but i truly suck at it. i thought i wasn't good enough to join the tourney but... man, some people were even worse than me so i kinda wish i did sign up. D:
hi i lav u

Xepherian

Quote from: cappeh on June 01, 2010, 10:06:42 PM
OP: hahaha were you the awesome tank with solequincy during the tournament? that was entertaining as hell.

i love l4d2 but i truly suck at it. i thought i wasn't good enough to join the tourney but... man, some people were even worse than me so i kinda wish i did sign up. D:

some people (cough team default)
was horrible because they employed two people who didn't know how to play at the last minute.

everyone else seemed pretty okay though, but I knew cheater was going to win.

Brutal

Wait me .__. Haha yeah I was that tank that owned 8)
I was so proud of myself but we ended up losing which was a bummer.
Next year will be better though me and quincy are going to get better people because we just picked out randoms.

abcbadcat

Quote from: Brutal on June 13, 2010, 01:50:51 AM

Wait me .__. Haha yeah I was that tank that owned 8)
I was so proud of myself but we ended up losing which was a bummer.
Next year will be better though me and quincy are going to get better people because we just picked out randoms.

I'm pretty sure I talked to you with Quincy after one of your matches. I just ordered the game and will probably be playing a bunch all summer. Quincy and I will probably be playing MW2 all summer with friends lol