Swap meet on Monday?!

Started by Monokuru, May 18, 2010, 04:42:20 PM

Monokuru

What I heard from my friend is that the swap meet opens on the last day, which is Monday, May 31, is that true?

Snorcat

No, it opens on Thursday night.

Kyra_Maverick

Doubtful. While it would be nice having another day for swapmeet, it is currently only announced for Thursday and Friday night.

Monokuru

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on May 18, 2010, 04:46:24 PM
Doubtful. While it would be nice having another day for swapmeet, it is currently only announced for Thursday and Friday night.

Yes~!, you just got my hopes up cuz i was planning to leave after the BW ball and I thought the swap meet was on a Monday so I got freaked out. but yeh Thanks for the info xD

Hikaru Kazushime

*almost died*

A lot of people usually leave or can't make monday...including me. It would be pretty...not good (for lack of better words) to have it on the closing day. ~_~

Glad to hear Fanime still kicks off with the swap meet. ^______________^

ewu

errr...the con essentially closes down at 3:00 on monday and the dealers room is open up till then too. we will not have the swap meet hours overlap with dealers. So yah....thurs and fri are it for now...any more, we would not have the staff nor the space.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Tony

ewu is correct: Swap Meet for 2010 is only on Thursday and Friday night of the con.

/thread
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014