Woo! Cthulhu for President at Fanime 2010!

Started by HunterZero, May 19, 2010, 11:12:48 AM

HunterZero

Hot diggity damn we're back for another year!

Want to learn about our choice for vice president? Interested in knowing how Cthulhu views the current financial crisis? Curious about why offshore oil spills are a red herring?

Most importantly: WANT A FREE CTHULHU FOR PRESIDENT BUTTON?

If so, come to the Cthulhu for President panel! All your insignificant mortal issues will be answered!
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

CaptainYossarian

Do we get a prize if we bring back our button from last year?
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"

HunterZero

Quote from: CaptainYossarian on May 19, 2010, 11:44:38 AM
Do we get a prize if we bring back our button from last year?

Maybe...

but probably not. We're on a budget
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

JetPackJohnny

EFF YEAH! Cthulhu for President!

This will be my third year comin'. I'm definitely gonna attend this.

Is there a chance the other panelists from '08 are gonna comeback or did they get eaten already?

HunterZero

There was only one other panelist up there with me, and that was because I was too chicken to be up there alone. I basically dragged my friend up there. Now I've got the whole thing a little more settled so it is easier to run.
Cthulhu for President!

Glitch

I didn't notice anybody else up there with you. Then again he must have said nothing.
On subjects of buttons, will it be a different looking button from last year?
But either way, I look forward to knowing why I am insignificant to the might that is cthulhu.

HunterZero

Buttons look the same. I'm not exactly an artist, so I'm limited by what other people make.

Plus, I'm also lazy.
Cthulhu for President!

Glitch

Any video of this like you guys recorded last year?
The Comedy club panel(where I perform) was scheduled at the same time, and I was really pissed about it. I'm sure chthulu will devour me first.

HunterZero

Quote from: Glitch on June 15, 2010, 11:52:02 PM
Any video of this like you guys recorded last year?
The Comedy club panel(where I perform) was scheduled at the same time, and I was really pissed about it. I'm sure chthulu will devour me first.

My friends managed to get most of the panel (I believe) recorded, so hopefully soon I'll get off my duff and get it online. I'll post here once it's up.

How'd your panel go?
Cthulhu for President!

HunterZero

Dahaha

Cthulhu for President will be at SNAFUCon.

Also, I've been lazy about the video. I'll work on it I swear... as soon as I finish SC2.
Cthulhu for President!