Rice Party

Started by Moonblossom, March 06, 2010, 07:00:17 AM

Moonblossom

I'd love to be able to bring a rice cooker or crock pot or the like, that is a really good idea. Unfortunately since I'm flying in, I can't afford to put something in my suitcase that uses up that much space and weight :(

michiko nakano

Quote from: Moonblossom on March 06, 2010, 07:00:17 AM
I'd love to be able to bring a rice cooker or crock pot or the like, that is a really good idea. Unfortunately since I'm flying in, I can't afford to put something in my suitcase that uses up that much space and weight :(
that sucks, i'm sorry... maybe one of your convention friends from cali could bring theirs, and you could have a rice party in one of the hotel rooms lol

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 06, 2010, 09:20:11 AM
that sucks, i'm sorry... maybe one of your convention friends from cali could bring theirs, and you could have a rice party in one of the hotel rooms lol

Did someone say rice party? I have a pretty decently sized rice cooker if someone wants to use it. ;)
thats one way to make new friends  :D another thing to stick into my backpack of stuff. as if there's enough clutter on it.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Avairrianna

Quote from: Jerry on May 18, 2010, 08:51:51 AM

Did someone say rice party? I have a pretty decently sized rice cooker if someone wants to use it. ;)
thats one way to make new friends  :D another thing to stick into my backpack of stuff. as if there's enough clutter on it.

I would sooo host a rice party ^^ I'll bring the soysauce
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Jerry

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 18, 2010, 06:08:51 PM

this actually sounds like a good idea :D

anyone else interested in a rice + chinese food party? I know several places where I can get awesome chinese food til 3am. and we could either take it back to a room or gather out in the concourse and make all the other starving people be jealous. [again not technically sharing it with general public] but more of a group of friends having awesome food.

Avairrianna

Quote from: Jerry on May 19, 2010, 09:01:47 AM
Quote from: Avairrianna on May 18, 2010, 06:08:51 PM

this actually sounds like a good idea :D

anyone else interested in a rice + chinese food party? I know several places where I can get awesome chinese food til 3am. and we could either take it back to a room or gather out in the concourse and make all the other starving people be jealous. [again not technically sharing it with general public] but more of a group of friends having awesome food.

I'll volunteer my room for a little rice get together. What do people say about that?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Gwydion

That sounds really cool. ^^

Somebody

What day are you thinking about anyway?
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AuroraDreamer

This sounds like fun. Would love to know a day like Somebody?

ELDEMONIO

I may make it if it's at night.

first I need to know the time and then i'll see if I can make it.

michiko nakano

i'd love to come!  would we order take out and or what?

c2chaos

I want in on this! I could bring my chibi rice cooker too if the group gets a little big.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

rude32

OOOO I like rice and chinese food. I'm in.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Nephilim

I'm in! I'm in! \(^o^)/

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

RyuHayabusa

Count me in as well. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Lizchan33

That sounds like fun!!! I'll bring a rice cooker too :P
yummy riceballs i need to buy some umeboshi

BrightHeart76

Depends on when it happens...but it sounds like fun.  I'll decide when there are more details.  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Brutal

Oh, sounds delicious! I'll bring my chopsticks xD

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Avairrianna

Oh wow this became a thread...
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Jerry

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 20, 2010, 03:22:09 PM
Oh wow this became a thread...

i didnt know so many people liked Rice.  :P and here i thought i was joking about the party aspect and was just gonna let Moonblossom or whoever needed a rice cooker to borrow it.