Rain in forecast

Started by otakuya, May 21, 2010, 01:28:19 PM

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

EJAY420

I don't know about that dude. You know how it is with the weather. *keeps fingers crossed for beautiful weather...and girls*
Most Impressive.

LordMoufMouf

Oh gosh, it's going to be a huge mess if it rains. :( If it does, that probably means all the gatherings are going to have to change locations if they are outside. Yikes!

Plus, I'm playing two characters that are wearing pointe shoes - shoes that are certainly not waterproof!

Lizchan33

I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday.... My gathering (picnic) would fail :/

Tsu

A little bit of sprinklage would be okay. I've only been to the con once before when it's rained, and at least when I saw it doing so, it was really light and over with quickly.  I hadn't even thought about the rovers' point of view... I'd hate to think about people in fancy costumes getting wet shoes and feet and slipping on the floor downstairs! That could be disastrous.
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Mi Feng

Most of my costumes will be ok in the rain. But some, like my Maria dress, won't be able to withstand it. >.<
I'm really relieved I made my gathering inside this year (thanks ikaka-chan for the suggestion!) But where will all the outdoor gatherings go?

At Sac Anime this year it rained on Friday and sprinkled in the mornings. The grass was so muddy and I had white shoes on. D: Not fun.

EJAY420

don't know about rain but im checking the weather everyday since last week cause it's been REALLY cold for being in late May. Sun supposedly set for this weekend. light showers in the forecast.
Most Impressive.

otakuya

I like cold, cloudy, and some cool wind

Foxberry

Seems like rain will only be a possibility on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday look marvelous. Not sure about Monday yet. But yeah my only problem is Thursday trying to carry possible wings for Monday on public transit/in rain.

Sora

I'm hoping that it will be at least warm enough to do merboy Sora.
"Don't give me any orders."

Crewd

Its forecasts like this that make me regret using paper mache  :-\

chris-barstow

Hmmm I checked yahoo and they say partly cloudy 60's Fri sat and sun are sunny 70's, although I must admit my inner photographer wants to take some pictures of  cosplays in mist/rain...

bahamutknightzero

Weather Update for today:

Based on the forecast I saw this morning on the news, it looks like it will rain on Thursday, while Fri/Sat/Sun will be sunny/clear

Tsu

Last update I heard to the weather just a couple hours ago: Sprinkles and cold on Thursday, Friday it'll be cool but dry, Saturday-Sunday it'll be completely dry and up to the mid to high 70s.  No word on Monday yet.
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Shinsengumi

I don't mind of it rains on Thursday just as long it doesn't rain on the rest of the weekend.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

emyr

lol i love how the sun decides to say hello right when fanime starts
excellent, i love the fountain outside with all the cosplayers

Rebeccakh

x o x hopefully no more rain gah

Xanreo

We are in for some showers this Day Zero, and not the good and clean kind.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

BitsOfChoBits

this is so true CON FUNK please shower even after the Showers, theres nothing worse than wet otakus

Read the CON FUNK article here http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/articles/thecat/8531-10panime