Be courteous, shower!

Started by EJAY420, May 22, 2010, 09:37:37 PM

ice queen

Haha I actually got into an arguement with a fellow con goer about showering. We both were blaming one another in the dealer's room about the other until we realized it was the malnurished geek. Cause when he left the smell went with him. We both appologized to one another and made peace with a box of pocky *nods sagely*
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Runewitt

it was a good idea to run back to the room and get another shower each afternoon. gives you a break to drop off purchases, nom ur noms, relax for a bit.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

rude32

I don't see why people choose not to shower at con. I mean if your in a hotel then everything is provided:Shampoo, soap, conditioner, towels, hot showers. If you happen to run out of this stuff, call front desk or look for a maid and ask for extra stuff, its that simple. I don't know how some people do it. I can't even go a day without a cleaning. I feel to disgusting when I go even a little bit long without a shower.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

ice queen

Because some people don't have common sense >.<
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Tsu

I honestly thought the fanboy/girl stank was better this year.  I did have some run-ins with people who definitely reeked, but in prior years it often felt like I was getting knocked down every time I turned around from the stink.  Despite spending a lot of time in lines and elevators, it wasn't that bad.  I might just be lucky. XD
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Xanreo

The problem I encountered was the fact that the gamers would stay in the gaming room until the wee hours of the morning then go back, take a shower, and repeat the 24-hour gaming binge over again.

Apparently when they're in the same room for the entire day, 1 shower is enough... T_T.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

EJAY420

As soon as I arrived at Fanime/McEnry Building, guess what I smelled? First fkn thing I smell was that Fanboy/girl Stank Stench Nasty Shit. I looked around for a whiteboy in a wifebeater. Guess what I found. I found 2 stanky mo fos. It smelled like they didn't even shower for Fanime. Hella disrespectful to others if u ask me. I'd rather be next to my cat's litter box as he takes a massive dookie. Fuck Fanboy/girl Funk! FUCK THE FUNK!
Most Impressive.

Nephilim

A couple times I'd be walking around fanning myself, and suddenly it'd feel like I just got slapped in the face. >.<
I only smelled it a couple times, in the dealer's room and the main concourse area, but what it lacked in frequency, it made up in potency. ;  ;

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."