Swap Meet Night - I will be selling and buying Magic: the Gathering Cards

Started by lying is an art form, May 22, 2010, 10:57:45 PM

lying is an art form

Hi,

Just so you guys know, my friend and I will be selling a lot of Magic: the Gathering cards this year at the Fanime Swap Meet. Additionally, we will be buying cards as well :) If you are looking to sell, don't hesitate to bring cards and let us take a look!

Details:
Our Swap Meet booth will be 'decorated' in Magic-related playmats and the like.
We will be at Fanime for both days of the Swap Meet (Thursday and Friday)
We will also be around Tabletop gaming to do trades and play some Magic
We take cash as well as Magic cards for payment, per our buylist prices (our buylist will be finalized soon).
Additionally, if I receive it by Wednesday afternoon, I will be able to take credit card payments courtesy of the Square iPhone/iPad App. No guarantees though -- it is already Tuesday and it still has not arrived.

We will have binders of singles, bargain boxes of cheap cards (4 for $1 foils, 2 for $1 cards, 1 for $1 cards) as well as a lot of fifty-card lots of cards strictly from Zendikar, Worldwake, and the new set Rise of the Eldrazi.

Please bring your Magic cards -- trade binders, old collections. We would love to take a look at what you have to offer and perhaps purchase or trade cards.

If you have any requests, don't hesitate to ask in this thread and I will see what I can find :) I can't guarantee anything but I will definitely try!
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Hachimitsu

uhm i wanted to post something as well but was'nt sure if it belongs to this forum post or the BUy/sell/trade section.
I think  this might get move but I just don't  know!...

Andy

I need to buy 4 marsh flats, 3 arid mesas and 4 scalding tarns, as well as 3 goblin guides and some oblivion rings/paths. I can do a combination of cash + cards. Got any of that?
Pro, as in: Accomplished, educated, perservering, passionate, precise, great, heroic, better than the rest, pokemon master. Jank, as in: weak, undernourished, failure, disgrace, uneducated, smellys like fish.

Xepherian

i have a pretty shitty rare binder.

but if you'd like, i can bring it anyway.

lying is an art form

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies :)

My friend and I will have our Swap Meet booths on both Thursday and Friday of the convention. I will update the original post to reflect this information and other details -- you will be able to spot us by the quantity of boxes, binders, and playmats we will have laid out.

Quote from: Andy on May 25, 2010, 03:33:10 AM
I need to buy 4 marsh flats, 3 arid mesas and 4 scalding tarns, as well as 3 goblin guides and some oblivion rings/paths. I can do a combination of cash + cards. Got any of that?

Hi! I will be sending you a PM shortly once I figure out if I can get you any of them by the convention date. If I find any of these cards, I will make an effort to set them aside for you (under Andy, I assume?) but I can't guarantee 100% if I will have all these cards by then. Feel free to keep in touch. Also, how much are you looking to pay?

Quote from: Xepherian on May 25, 2010, 01:25:00 PM
i have a pretty shitty rare binder.

but if you'd like, i can bring it anyway.

Absolutely :) Who knows, I might find something cool!
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Andy

Standard street price for them by themselves would be 10. All 11 of the fetch lands I can do for 7-8 dollars each. The goblins 3.50 each. I also have some fetchlands and cards I don't need that I am trading before buying. Send me a pm.
Pro, as in: Accomplished, educated, perservering, passionate, precise, great, heroic, better than the rest, pokemon master. Jank, as in: weak, undernourished, failure, disgrace, uneducated, smellys like fish.