AA Artist Hours

Started by kinokogari, May 23, 2010, 06:26:53 PM

kinokogari

I'm wondering how early artists are allowed into Artists Alley so set up and such? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think last year it was pretty early, but I can't remember how early and I don't know if the same times would apply this year.

Kaiami

I remember going in at 10:00am last year, and opening at 10:30am. If I remember correctly.

ewu

Plan for roughly 12:00 but this may be earlier or later. An e-mail should go out soon.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

jAded

On the Artist Alley Agreement form for Fanime 2010 are the listed event hours for the AA:

Friday: 2 pm - 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30 am - 8 pm
Monday: 10:30 am - 4 pm

Last year they started checking in between 10 and 12 and most people didn't get in until half an hour before the alley opened at 2pm to the general public. There were people still in line checking in when the public started to trickle in. To help AA streamline the checking in process, remember to bring two copies of your seller's permit and have your valid government issued ID out. You'd be surprised at how many people forget.

edit: more info can be found here: http://www2.fanime.com/2010/artist/status/Artist_Alley_Table_Agreement_2010_Final.pdf