Maybe others are doing this payment method O.o

Started by Zexion, May 23, 2010, 07:00:02 PM

Zexion

Since my mom is paying for my hotel stay, and she doesn't not want to drive up there Monday just to present a card, I have a form that she is filling out that gives them authorization to charge the card without her being there. In one of the boxes says "All charges", but I am wondering, does this include the 100 dollar deposit fees? Because I am paying for my room services and parking, so I don't want that to be added to the bill. Anyone understand what I am asking? I just em-mailed them, so I should be getting a reply soonish I hope.

FanFicGuru

Well your mom only needs to be there at check in. You don't need to present the card again at check-out because they'll just charge whatever they have on file. So if she's worried about having to come back on Monday to check you out, tell her not to worry about it. Express check out will save your life.

If this form works, which would be interesting, chances are that "All charges" includes the deposit. Technically the deposit isn't a "charge" since it's refunded, it's more of an authorization.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Zexion

Oh, well the deposit doesn't include the "all charges", which now makes sense. I will have to pay in cash, or charge it to another credit card.