Questions about the gov't ID card and passport.

Started by Jope, May 23, 2010, 07:44:36 PM

Jope

Since i heard about that there requirements like having a passport or california ID, I was wondering if its possible to have a parent come with me to get my badge. Also a problem that came up was getting a california ID would take about 2-3 weeks for my ID to be sent to me. Is it possible that i can get the receipt of my ID with my school ID to show that i had some proof of obtaining a gov't ID. My dad wants me to clarify that i've have attempted to get the ID but im still getting doubts that this would not work 100%

SOawesomeness

Are you talking about for staff, or a general early/pre-reg badge for attendees? o.o;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jope

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Jope

ive already got the form. im asking instead of bringing the passport and the ID in stuff, you think i can bring like my birth certificate with my school ID or something to show proof. I heard previous years showing your school ID is good enough to get your required materials.

Tony

You should have received an email on the staff mailing list about this yesterday. Please check it out and PM me if you have any questions!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014