[WTS] A bunch of Anime/PVC, RPG, Gaia and other related stuff.. :V (with pics!)

Started by LordKefka, May 24, 2010, 03:32:06 PM

LordKefka

Alright so coming back to Cali I realized just how much crap I had collected and now they need a new place to stay. I can meet before, during or after the con if you want to buy something (best is during the con =P). I can ship but since I'm back in the bay, you can come to pick up or if you live in the Oakland area I can go and drop it off. I take only cash and paypal. If you want to have it shipped it's fine as well. Anyways if there are any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my abilities (which I should be able to since the items are mine anyways..>_>;). I will take offers but please don't ask for anything crazy. I have in mind how much things are and I will not charge you for MORE than what they would cost used elsewhere. In other words, I'm going to try and offer the best price compared to anywhere on the web (yes, even Ebay). I can work something out with price if you want to buy a few things on the list like maybe a few bucks off depending on what you are buying.

Ok so I'll list what I'm selling and you can tell me or PM me what you want. Anyways thanks for looking! =D

Shana PVC by Kotobukiya which I opened up to check out and never displayed it - $35 (Ebay has it for $60 cheapest and it doesn't include the cost of shipping you pay)

PS One which has everything included even the original box and box cover- $20 (I never used it but I got it from a friend who basically needed to pay me back but didn't have money ~_~;)

FFXIII - $30... yep... =_=;

PS2 fighting stick kinda messed up looking a little on the front but I bought it that way at Gamers like 2-3 years ago- $10

Saber from Fate/Stay Night Bome PVC - $20

Nono from Diebuster Bome PVC - $20

FFIX greatest hits - $10 (case a little cracked but you can get a new one for free or almost nothing)

Noein boxset sealed- $20

Final Fantasy Origins - $10 (black label)

FFX-2 PS2 - $5

Kingdom Hearts PS2 - $5

I forgot picture but it's the one with the black label.

Wild Arms 3 PS2 - $3 (lol

Large Gaia poster autographed by like the whole cast of... uhh people - I will be taking offers for this and depending on the price, I will sell it =P

Silent Hill large movie poster - $10

Heroic Age large anime poster - $8

Tales of Legendia PS2 game and guide ( guide some bend) - $20 for both together

Time Crisis 3 with two guncom guns or whatever it's called - $38

Growlanser Heritage of War PS2 RPG sealed in mint condition - $38

Dark Cloud 2 - $13

So remember, I will be taking offers and I'm pretty easy to approach =P.

ps. if nothing is sold, I will ban everyone who has been successful at what they have sold in this sub forum..>____>;;;;

j/k xD

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor