Halko Momoi and Hiroyuki Yamaga Interview: Fans Participation! Submit Your Qs!

Started by LordKefka, May 24, 2010, 05:24:33 PM

LordKefka

Because of how awesome Fanime marketing is, I've been given the opportunity to interview both the queen of Akihabara (Momoi of course =P ) and our very own Fanime veteran guest of honor Hiroyuki Yamaga. I will be taking 4-8 question per guest of Honor from the fans so please submit your question via PM. Please be careful and make your question as appropriate as possible ( ie. no " WHO IS YOUR BF!" or " WHICH WHO DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER SEIYUU" type of stuff..). Only one submission per user and no multiple accounts.

Keep in mind when I say " one question", I don't mean a sentence with 5 words and a period to end it. You can link a "few" questions together or construct a complete thought so don't feel limited to anything. Just don't over do it.

Anyways good luck, be creative and please represent Fanime for our special guests! Yamaga-san has been coming to Fanime for a very long time and Momoi is returning for her second time in which her first was Fanime 09. They obviously love this con so again, keep the questions smart and fun!
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor