Question About Registration Fees

Started by xMuffinPants, May 24, 2010, 06:53:24 PM

xMuffinPants

Hi, I'm planning on going to Fanime and I'm just wondering ; Is the at-con registration price for Saturday cheaper if I'm 15 or is it still $35?
Also, do I have to be attended by an adult?

edit: I also read that you need a government ID, passport, etc..? I have a school ID... does that work? haha.

M

Our prices are the same for all ages (unless you are a toddler in which you get in for free!). E-mail registration[at]fanime.com for the question regarding ID. They will get back to you really fast.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

SOawesomeness

Unless you're 10 and under and have an accompanying adult, prices are indeed the same.

You don't have to be attended by an adult, but it would be recommended like it always is. If something happens to you and your guardian isn't there... there are always what-if situations.

If you're registering at-con, then you don't necessarily need an ID (though, again, it is always recommended) unless you're not paying with cash.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

michiko nakano

when they say "i.d." they mean government-issued i.d.

a school i.d. won't get ya anywhere.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: michiko nakano on May 24, 2010, 10:55:01 PM
when they say "i.d." they mean government-issued i.d.

a school i.d. won't get ya anywhere.

Not true. If you are registering at con and paying with cash you do not need a government ID. The government ID is only required in order to pick up pre and early registrations.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

michiko nakano

what do mean, "not true"?  i was explaining about the i.d., because she asked if a school i.d. would work.  even though she doesn't need an i.d. for her method of payment this year, she should know that if she does need an i.d. in the future, it's going to have to be a government-issued i.d., not a school i.d.  
Quote from: xMuffinPants on May 24, 2010, 06:53:24 PM
I have a school ID... does that work? haha.

ewu

for at-the-door purchases, a school ID is ok....but only for CASH purchases. check and CC require valid govt issued picture ID.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

michiko nakano