The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya in SF!

Started by nateb39007, May 24, 2010, 07:44:51 PM

nateb39007

Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

kohana ichibana

:D Yes, I took my entire anime club to go see it. It was a really good movie!
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

N.E.R.V.agent220

I've seen the movie before it got released at the Viz theater in SF and my take on it is "A pretty obvious story"

ShinoBee

For the VIZ theater at New People, do I need to preorder tickets or can I just buy tickets when I get to the theater?

I love my Piggie! :D

kohana ichibana

You can buy tickets when you get to the theater no pre-order needed. It's a really nice screen too. Nice quality showing.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

ShinoBee

Ooh, just watched the movie.

It was really good, but too long. X_X I liked the seats, and the staff was really friendly. There are also movie posters for $5 available in the cafe.

Also the bathrooms were nice, especially the toilets! There's this button you could press so it could wash your booty. :x

Snaketheory

I know this is kinda last minute but if anyone wants to go and drive Id be willing to pitch in for gas money. Could be a fun trip, just throwing that out there.

lhouser

The wife and I saw the film on opening day - really recommend it!  I was thinking it would be fun to get a small gang together and trip on up to SF to catch a showing.  The night we went there was a dude who flew in from Japan, really, so that his 100th viewing could be the US premier. 

Odd there's no facebook option - www.facebook.com/lhcreative - cut and paste then friend me k?
Pro Photog just looking to make some art.

nateb39007

Quote from: ShinoBee on May 26, 2010, 08:56:19 PM
Ooh, just watched the movie.

It was really good, but too long. X_X I liked the seats, and the staff was really friendly. There are also movie posters for $5 available in the cafe.

Also the bathrooms were nice, especially the toilets! There's this button you could press so it could wash your booty. :x

Wat? There were selling posters at that cafe? I thought it was only during premiere day! Freak I need to go back there!
Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

ShinoBee

Yeah, they had a few left from what I remembered. It's the one poster in the front of New People.

Kaura117

Won tickets to the premier from the Viz booth yesterday. \o/ Gonna have to find the time to see it, but definitely excited.