The late hours of the night

Started by Crewd, May 26, 2010, 02:50:07 AM

Crewd

Anyone other then me going to roaming the halls at night (aka 2-8 am)
It seems unhealthy, but I'm the kind of person who sleeps 12-20 hours at a time anyways.

Elimeno

I usually do, although I think a few of my friends are having room parties this year; we'll see whats up :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Knightfire

There's always people hanging around the halls. Not as much as in the day time, but still a good number.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

monotone

I'm a Rover working the midnight shift, so it's pretty much in my job description. Stop by and say hi if you see me :D
Fanime Rovers
Callsign: Zombie

FanFicGuru

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

jackiemarie90

I'm definitely gonna be staying a little later this year! :P ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

EJAY420

look for me as well. I usually roam the Fanime halls during the night. I always go to sleep around 5-6am when I'm at fanime.
Most Impressive.

Crewd

I'm not gonna lie, I fell asleep on the hall floor last year D:

NoForests

Probably...there is a chance I'll only stay two full days and a night, but if that happens, I will stay awake the entire time. :D

Runewitt

Quote from: Mushdoomx on May 26, 2010, 07:50:03 PM
Probably...there is a chance I'll only stay two full days and a night, but if that happens, I will stay awake the entire time. :D
shower.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

NoForests

Heh, don't worry. Am not at all intestested in the concept of Otaku Funk. :P

Beastcub

my normal sleeping hours are 4am-2pm
so i will be up late.

i plan to take advantage of the cold night air and run around in my ryo-oki (brown cabbit from tenchi) cosplay :3