E-Postcard, help please?

Started by Storibooks, May 26, 2010, 03:59:12 PM

Storibooks

Well my mom registered me herself this year, as opposed to me being the one to do it and her just pay for everything, and made sure all the registration stuff was sent to my email and not hers.

Anyways, I logged into my account to print out the e-postcard for tomorrow but when I log in, it says I can't register anymore and gives me no e-postcard option. My mom did register me (I'm sounding like a little kid by saying this, OTL) about a month or two before Pre-Reg ended.

So, I'm basically asking... Am I logging in in the wrong area somehow? And is there a way to get my e-postcard sent to me if I can't print it out myself? I only have my school I.D. but when I printed it out last year they cared for the e-postcard more than my I.D. so I'm  pretty screwed if I can't get it.
さよなら 絶望先生!

kohana ichibana

On that page that's telling you that there is no more online reg going on, look at the top right corner, it's very small but there is a LOGIN button. Once you login it should re-direct you straight to the page with you're info of pre/reg or early/reg on it. On top of your name there is a PLEASE PRINT THE REMINDER FORM, that's the e-card.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Storibooks

It's not re-directing me. It's still taking me to the page for registration...
I tried it a few more times but it's not doing anything different. Thanks for the help though.
さよなら 絶望先生!

kohana ichibana

That's really strange, it SHOULD look like this :D I took screenshots. You may want to email [email protected]

FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Storibooks

Ah, I remember it looking like that last year... Anyways, I'll try e-mailing. Again, thanks for helping! (:
さよなら 絶望先生!

chris-barstow

Lol I gotta thank you for this, I totally spaced on getting this... sorry for you though