ID And Badge

Started by LightYagami, May 27, 2010, 09:17:28 PM

LightYagami

Hi, I'm the group leader and some of my friends and nephew are under 16 and don't have ids. do they need some form of id to wear the badges as proof thats them? i'm going to probably pick the tickets up friday with my nephew 16 and 10 years old. so do they need there id or do i just need the id to give them the badge?

chifunii

I'm not sure for groups/group leaders/group members,
but

for individual badges, you only need to show the ID while you're collecting your badge, not on your person around the con. :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

LightYagami

okay so since i'm the group leader and one who purchased all the tickets, i just have to show my id to get them, while when i get all the badges, give it to the correct person, the rest don't have to have there ids?

also what time does fanime close? and when are tickets available to pick up? are there really big lines to get them? first time going to one so want to know the facts before i go there at like 8am.

ewu

Only the group leader needs to have ID.

Reg is open 8-8. Most reg info if here:
http://www.fanime.com/2010/05/20/early-registration-is-closed/
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

LightYagami

okay cool, since i am the group leader ill probably just go pick it up friday, then go with my nephews and brothers saturday when we all are free and wearing our costumes.