Fanime 2010 Dance Schedule!

Started by Dj Stormy Rayner, May 27, 2010, 11:05:52 PM

Dj Stormy Rayner

Here it is boys and girls, the schedule for the dance. Make sure to arrive early, Last years line was insane. It seems the numbers grow every year! everyone have a great time we look forward to seeing you.

Lineup is subject to change, change will be posted once confirmed.

Thursday (9pm -12am):
9pm - 10pm = DJ Melvis
10pm - 11pm = Sean Barber
11pm - 12am = DJ Reign

Friday (10pm - 4am):
10pm - 10:45pm = Sean Barber
10:45pm - 11:30pm = Hanzo
11:30pm - 1am = V-Tek Fightas (DJ Zion & DJ Reign)
1am - 2am = Stormy Rayner
2am - 3am = Jinrei
3am - 4am = Sandman

Saturday (8pm - 4am):
8pm - 9pm = eHash
9pm - 10pm = Sandman
10pm - 11pm = Sean Barber
11pm - 12am = Hanzo
12am - 1am = Jinrei
1am - 2am = DJ Reign
2am - 3am = Stormy Rayner
3am - 4am = Sandman & Jinrei

Sunday (8pm - 4am):
8pm - 9pm = Hanzo
9pm - 10pm = Sean Barber
10pm - 11pm = Jinrei
11pm - 12am = Sandman
12am - 1am = DJ Reign
1am - 2am = Stormy Rayner
2am - 3am = TBA
3am - 4am = TBA

psycrop

it would really help to know what kind of music is being play by each dj...hmm guess ill just have to attend to find out.

Dj Stormy Rayner

Quote from: psycrop on May 27, 2010, 11:15:28 PM
it would really help to know what kind of music is being play by each dj...hmm guess ill just have to attend to find out.
The usual genres are House, Electro, Progressive, Psy-Trance, Techno and Tech-Trance.

RikuCosplayer

Iam deffinitly going to the Fanime
rave Dance this weekend.

TRANCE ROCKS!!!<3
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

GoodAsianDriver

Is there a way we can download a record or obtain a set list from the DJ's that played?
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

TokenBlackGuy

I wish they would play so dubstep, its got a darker feel with the beats but, not in the mood. Can be as upbeat or even more than techno. Just a suggestion in music.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

GoodAsianDriver

Does this count as dub step?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-HWd12guAg or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBbezgMxsI

Its the kind of music I'd play at an anime con. The problem usually being though, is that dub step tends to be music that "bro's" will request that makes the girls leave the dance floor with just a bunch of bro's standing there nodding their heads. Said bro's will still dance if girls are on the dance floor.
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati