Did you lose something at FanimeCon 2010?

Started by Rainbow Ichi, May 31, 2010, 11:51:12 AM

Rainbow Ichi

I guess this is the section where you post what you lost at Fanime 2010 in the hope of retrieving it. Someone sticky it when possible.

My bro lost my camera at Dealer's Hall, its a Sanyo Xacti silver in color, strapped to the black casing, white strap's already a little fluffy on one section (due to overuse)

I already reported it at ConOps, but there hasn't been any news Q-Q

If found, please contact me thru PM or email, thanks!!

Mod edit: email helpATfanimeDOTcom lostATfanimeDOTcom
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

heeroyuy135

My badge

spoonybard

I realized I couldn't find my Pokewalker today and thought maybe it was still at the convention center... if anyone finds a Pokewalker with a Zubat on it taking a walk in Yellow Forest, could you please e-mail me at [email protected]? Thanks!

jazi-hime

Hey Fanime attendees, I would just like to put it out there I am missing some very important items that have either been lost or stolen. On Sunday, May 30th, I was not able to find my backpack. It's medium-sized, faded red, and has lots of important belongings in it such as my GameBoy Color, my mp3 player, my wallet, and an assortment of jewelry, as well as less important things like makeup. PLEASE, PLEASE if you have or know someone who has found something like this, or has magically and/or suspiciously gotten all this cool stuff and claim it's theirs, contact me immediately at [email protected] , or respond to this post. Thanks.

If anyone else is missing stuff, feel free to post it here as well.

Blue-Six

Although the convention is over and you can't (technically, at least) go and ask them, did you try checking at the Convention Operations (ConOps) room at any time after you lost it?
"The speckle of light present in enclosed darkness."
Fanimecon '10 Volunteers Staff
[Tousen or Bust!]

The Goddamn Pacman

The funny: I lost my dinner after that second night of raving. No burritos before you go hardcore, kids.

The srs bsns: I did lose an iPod USB cord *and* a pair of Wayfarers sunglasses. Both were last seen in the Gaming Hall. Any news about these items would be splendid.

('< ............................

danielvutran

otaku_duckie

I forgot my bamboo sword in the girl's bathroom on the bottom floor of the convention center nearest to the marriot, I left it in there for maybe 5-10 mins and when I went back to get it the sword was gone. I would very much appreciate it if the girl who took it would give it back, the sword was meant to be my little brother's b-day present, if the girl who found it reads this please email me at [email protected]
Please return the sword, my brother was heart broken when he did not receive it

Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

Ryuudra

I lost my Pokewalker on Saturday, probably in the Fairmont Hotel's elevator (no more jumping in elevators for me, lol). It has a Buneary on it, in Hoenn field. If anyone picked it up, could you please give me an e-mail at [email protected]? Any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Arkham

I lost the lens cap to my camera.

But some awesome person saw my GF with the camera and gave her a lens cap that presumably they found. So overall, came out even.
--Arkham : The Blackened Hatter

tokyojay

Hello, my friends and I seemed to have lost a Sony memory stick pro duo (http://digitalcameraclub.com.au/images/sony_1_gb_memory_stick_pro_duo.jpg) down at the Con this weekend it was either lost outside by the courtyard or in the dealer room.  It has pics from our trip and also pictures from a trip to S.F. of me and my fiancee.  If anyone has come across this over the weekend my friends and I would love to have it back.  Thanks for your time. 

ewu

If you have lost anything, e-mail helpATfanimeDOTcom lostATfanimeDOTcom. We have LOTS of stuff that we would like to return to the rightful owner.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

bebop

I lost my glasses that are converse brand, and they are black.

If anyone has found it, please contact me @
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

cappeh

i lost my badge and ID ):
i got my badge back, but i scoured the entire hotel room for my ID which is the only place it could have left me forever (i remember taking it out of my bra and setting it somewhere once we got to the room, never saw it again after that). i'm thinking it was left on a table and someone brought a friend of a friend or something like that to the room, and they stole it because its a 21 ID.

though i dunno why you'd want to show anyone the picture and claim that's you because it's truly terrible.

anyway, if you have it because you stole it and want the chance to redeem yourself and be more like jesus (like, come on man do you really want me to pay $25 to get a new one i'm a poor college student with no job, i wouldn't do that to you, and i promise i won't assault your face for doing it in the first place), or if you know who has it, or found it somewhere, the name on the ID is karina rivas and her email is [email protected]
hi i lav u

tele

I lost a bracelet at FanimeCon that has some sentimental value.  Description: small silver bracelet with turquoise/aqua accents.

Please send me an e-mail or PM if you found anything like this?  Thanks!

Hakoshi

I didn't lost anything but I found someone's pokewalker, its a bellsprout, but not sure where it is walking, it was onwed by someone named lauren. Email [email protected]

Saburou Tu

on saturday at some point I lost my coco kitty plush from gaia online. if anyone has found it or such, please email at [email protected]

ket

I lost my Disgaea DS game for Nintendo DS. I kept it in my wallet while I had Pokemon in my DS and I ended up dropping my wallet a couple times :x I know it must've fallen out somewhere at the Con but I'm really no clue where. If anyone found is lying somewhere on the ground and picked up it, I would very much love you if you'd be willing to return it. I'll even pay for postage ): email me at [email protected]

tokyojay

Hello, my friends and I seemed to have lost a Sony memory stick pro duo (http://digitalcameraclub.com.au/images/sony_1_gb_memory_stick_pro_duo.jpg) down at the Con this weekend it was either lost outside by the courtyard or in the dealer room.  It has pics from our trip and also pictures from a trip to S.F. of me and my fiancee.  If anyone has come across this over the weekend my friends and I would love to have it back.  Thanks for your time.