Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

MyMidnightAffair

Hey there!!
My Pandora Hearts cosplaying friends & I are wondering whether someone took photos of us.. is was on Saturday, the 30th, around 2:30 PM Around the front of the fountain.

And I was wondering if someone took a photo of me.
From the 28th-30th, I was dressed up as "The Will of the Abyss" from Pandora Hearts.
Some people have mistaken me for Chii, which is totally fine (I've seen the many similarities they have) :P
I'm the girl in the middle, dressed in all white.

And my name is Ritz. ^^

HakureiSandwih

i was reimu all 3 days. had an "obi" on.
if you took a picture of me send it my way to pm :'(

MetalPriestess

Saturday - Cid Highwind from FFVII (game version) with a spear, had a Shera with me part of the time
Sunday - Blue female Soldier from TF2, had a rocket launcher
Monday - Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid, had a sniper rifle

Haven't found any pictures of me yet (even though tons were taken), so any would be appreciated!

jamieneko

I was the only Vexen, as far as I know.  I had the shield too.  I know several people took my picture.

Thanks!

wings_of_an_angel

i was a seikan hikou ranka lee sat. and sunday from macross frontier

please lemme know if u have pics =3 and if you have any from the macross frontier gathering please let me know
thxs in advance =3

PeppstaR

Angry Guy Art Studios
www.agartstudios.com

Rikuchu

I was a Mareep on Friday and Saturday, and the asian Roxas on sunday C: any pictures help because I can never find any after cons! ;_;

Rizumi

Friday: Kagamine Rin - Vocaloid [ Link ]
Saturday: Akiyama Mio - K-ON!! ED [ no link xD ]
Sunday : Shana - Shakugan no SHANA [ Link ]
Monday : Akiyama Mio - K-ON!! ED [ no link! ]

I had a jazz bass for Mio and for Shana I had red hair and red eyes.
For Rin, I had blue contacts for it for the first time this year. (:
And only one person took a pix of me as Angelic Magnet Rin for B&W Ball but I had a black dress. D:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

kyashiidreams

I was a black haired misa Misa on saturday - with a horned girl around with me all day. Part of saturday I also wore a Shakugan no Shana summer uniform!

For Sunday, i was a blonde Misa Misa for the Death Note gathering - wtih the same horned girl!

if anyone has any of our pictures, it would be greatly appreciated! :) Our cameras died and we didn't get any of ourselves!

Arigatou ne~

lmskat

Hi! My friend and I were at Fanime on Friday and Saturday. I know that a few people took our picture, and I would love to get a hold of those photos! I know there were a couple Princess Mononoke's out there...I'm not really sure how to narrow it down. I had a fake fur cape but I did not have her mask or dagger. Ashitaka was wearing a blue gi and had a red scarf for his head piece...Sorry I can't really be more specific than that. Please let me know if any of you have pictures of us...or even if you think you do! Thanks

Sleepy Nemu

Anyone got a picture of the two girls with keys in their backs? I was the one in black and my friend was the one in white. Later on I was a neko girl with a face mask and goggles. I shall be uploading my pictures I took soon to my laptop so I'll be sure to link an album here for everyone!
Fanime 2017

Durarara!! - Celty

Dollyfaced

Hi there~ I was Sailor V and my boyfriend was Kaitou Ace this year, if anyone has pictures of either of us or us together, that would be really swell. Picture for reference: http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs637.snc3/31959_405675744172_715764172_4020149_8342725_n.jpg

The_Unforgiven

I was Neku Sakuraba (TWEWY) on Saturday--I couldn't afford a wig, so I was the one with dark hair and carrying a black messenger bag.
On Sunday, I wore my Neku headphones and pins. I was wearing a black shirt with Japanese characters on it and blue jeans.
Nothing special on Monday.

My picture was taken once on Saturday (not including TWEWY gathering) and once on Sunday.

rawketlawnchair

I noticed quite a few Warhammer characters other then myself walking around the con this year. I was wondering if any one managed to snag a few pictures of them. Sadly a camera isn't part of a kasarkin's equipment, even a cardboard one like myself, so I didn't get any. Any way If any one would post any pictures of any Warhammer 40k cosplays they saw I'd be grateful. I need pictures of the competition if I want to make a better costume for next year.

mocochang

Wondering if anyone here caught pics of me.

I was dressed as maya from LM.C in his LIAR LIAR outfit the entire weekend.

Thanks. :3

pokkypok

Wondering if anyone took pics of my and my friends
Saturday
Me: Link
Friend 1: Anti-Twilighter
Sunday
Me: Haruhi Suzumiya
Friend 2: Rikku from Final Fantasy

lycan510

This assassin needs his pictures!!!

Saturday and Sunday: Altair from Assassins Creed

Thanks!
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Hawkeye_Haruhi

Did anyone take our picture? We posed a lot for other people but never had the opportunity to take our own group picture.

We were 4 State Alchemists: Two Guys and Two Women.  Here is my solo picture with my friend dressed as Lulu as a reference.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1245093&l=4b0c11b984&id=1053848017

It would be awesome if anyone has any pictures of us!

kane64

Hey everyone!

I was Quailman on Sunday. I wanted to see how many people got picks and I would love to see how they all came out. If you could hit me up and send me a few of the pic, it would be much appreciated.  ;D
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians